Routledge and others

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Routledge and others

I believe one of the problems here is the lack of teamwork displayed by Taarabt this season. I think he's ****ing a lot of players off.
    Time and Time again I've seen Taarabts skills being wasted by taking on one player too many instead of that quality pass to Routledge or Simpson/Aygemang.
    First game ; QPR 1 Bolton Wanderers 3, Saturday 2nd December 1978.
    Parkes,Clement,Gillard,Hollins,Howe,Shanks,Eastoe, Francis,Harkouk,Busby,McGee

i agree i think the players are getting fed up with him not passing and not chasing back...more than once ive seen them moaning at him...cant be good for team morale when youve got a player who only plays for himself on your team

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
      i agree i think the players are getting fed up with him not passing and not chasing back...more than once ive seen them moaning at him...cant be good for team morale when youve got a player who only plays for himself on your team
      Exactly what i'vs said for ages. He is a liabilty regardless of his "flashes of brilliance". AS mentioned before imo he will cost us more points by failing to square the ball on multiple occasion for other players to have a tap in, than he will gain us by scoring.

Oh and the fact Hart may have been booted for having a dispute with him really does not set a good precedent if true.... player power is a joke at the best of times, but if the chaiman sides with a greedy self obsessed LOAN player ahead of the manager, what f.ing hope have we got!!

Comment

One of the best responses I've seen on here for ages.
        I think we're singing from the same hymn sheet.
        Player power is gonna cost us dear.
        Blaming the manager all the time is such an easy thing to do.
        I'm sick of reading posts from people thinking they know what goes on at boardroom level at the club. Ever since we've gained the financial backers.
        The people in charge of QPR are not footballing people. All the more reason to stick with a grass roots manager who takes no ****e from jumped up players who see themselves as something special.
        First game ; QPR 1 Bolton Wanderers 3, Saturday 2nd December 1978.
        Parkes,Clement,Gillard,Hollins,Howe,Shanks,Eastoe, Francis,Harkouk,Busby,McGee

Comment

Hopefully tabbatt will improve under Harford he has the potential to be a great footballer if only he could look up a bit more often its like he needs fine tunning
          Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Working...
          X