Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'll be glad when january is out of the way

we can then get on with it.

I'm looking forward to April, where the weather will become more predictable to predict
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

well with the weather looking unstable from tuesday,it looks like 30th jan will be another wasted trip to shepherds bush. unless we grit the roads this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Neil View Post
        we can then get on with it.
        Having read countless posts this month on who is and who isn't signing and who's leaving and not leaving, (and so far only Ikeme signing on loan for a few weeks) I am sorely tempted to just go into hibernation and wake up on Feb 2nd when this will all be over.

Must say it is really getting frustrating now. Not sure I can stand another 10 days of utter disappointment and a small heartwarming cheer when some mega-flop cast-off comes our way.

Hope I'm wrong - and I'm sure some will say Keep the Faith - but if I had held my breath waiting for something to happen from the beginning of this month when we were all promised something, I would be well and truly dead by now. I certainly feel it. :surrender:

Comment

Originally posted by RussRanger View Post
          Having read countless posts this month on who is and who isn't signing and who's leaving and not leaving, (and so far only Ikeme signing on loan for a few weeks) I am sorely tempted to just go into hibernation and wake up on Feb 2nd when this will all be over.

Must say it is really getting frustrating now. Not sure I can stand another 10 days of utter disappointment and a small heartwarming cheer when some mega-flop cast-off comes our way.

Hope I'm wrong - and I'm sure some will say Keep the Faith - but if I had held my breath waiting for something to happen from the beginning of this month when we were all promised something, I would be well and truly dead by now. I certainly feel it. :surrender:
          Yep,you get my drift with the posting although Pete didnt. He is happy seeing how chuffed we are on who is going rather than who we are bringing in. :shame:

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            I'm looking forward to April, where the weather will become more predictable to predict
            Hate April, end of season is nigh and even with all the problems we have at least we can still go and watch the football. OK so theres the world cup, 2 weeks and then nothing, a few friendlies against small italian teams, a tour that I won't be able to go on, ok a bit of cricket, but it's not football. No sorry Pete April is bad

Comment

Working...
            X