Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Palace Want Vine

on loan
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Might as well let him go..... seems we let routledge go easy.

Comment

Offer them 500k and vine for ambrose to replace routledge

Comment

never mind, ta ta then Vine.

Comment

That's right, boys, bolster our competitor's squad at the expense of our own...

Good Work; keep it up!

Comment

Who'll pay his wages? Us or them?

Vine isn't the player he once was but there is no point in strengthening our rivals teams at our expense.

Comment

doesnt palace have a transfer embargo?
              Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
              Lovejoy: "No?!"
              Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Palace can want him. They can't sign him, not even on loan.

Transfer embargo and players still not paid.

Comment

Palace want a kicking, end of

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                    Palace can want him. They can't sign him, not even on loan.

Transfer embargo and players still not paid.
                    Interesting if that is the case which I'm sure it is that they are still enquiring regarding vine

Is there any loophole they can exploit to get around it?

My understanding was if you have a transfer embargo in place then players can only be going out and not in?

Correct me if im wrong

Comment

we should knick ambrose then

Comment

He can go, we pay him well over his worth.
                        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
                          Interesting if that is the case which I'm sure it is that they are still enquiring regarding vine

Is there any loophole they can exploit to get around it?

My understanding was if you have a transfer embargo in place then players can only be going out and not in?

Correct me if im wrong
                          I presume they will sell Moses; pay their debts to clubs owed cash (Newcastle, Ipswich IIRC) and pay the players and admin staff. Then ask the FL to remove the embargo, then go out and get a few loans. Difficult between now and February 2.

Whether they will get anywhere near the cash they are looking for for Moses, given the uncertainty over his real age, is a moot point.

Transfer embargo prevents ANY inbound activity and has some restriction on outbound activity. Bournemouth want to sell Brett Pitman but are not being allowed at the moment due to the embargo.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                            I presume they will sell Moses; pay their debts to clubs owed cash (Newcastle, Ipswich IIRC) and pay the players and admin staff. Then ask the FL to remove the embargo, then go out and get a few loans. Difficult between now and February 2.

Whether they will get anywhere near the cash they are looking for for Moses, given the uncertainty over his real age, is a moot point.

Transfer embargo prevents ANY inbound activity and has some restriction on outbound activity. Bournemouth want to sell Brett Pitman but are not being allowed at the moment due to the embargo.
                            i see

thanks for the info nodge, totally forgot about moses, interesting to see what they get for him but his a class act

Comment

Working...
                            X