Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cousins Set To Sign

Just a quick update,

I spoke to one of mates at QPR, we were talking about the W12 club and the C Club etc... he then told me about the cousins deal, basically, it has all been agreed he is on 26k a week at Hull, however QPR have only offered £6k per week, Cousins accepted it as he wants 1st team football which is why he is willing to drop down a league and play. Also the right back is Finnan.

So it does look that Cousins has signed, so thats that one and I guess it will be announced shortly...

More chance of Robin Cousins

Comment

steve finnan would be a decent addition

Comment

both would be good, if they join is another matter...

Comment

cousin not coming hes signed for an overseas club

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
            Just a quick update,

I spoke to one of mates at QPR, we were talking about the W12 club and the C Club etc... he then told me about the cousins deal, basically, it has all been agreed he is on 26k a week at Hull, however QPR have only offered £6k per week, Cousins accepted it as he wants 1st team football which is why he is willing to drop down a league and play. Also the right back is Finnan.

So it does look that Cousins has signed, so thats that one and I guess it will be announced shortly...

£20k deficit? Sounds rather odd

Comment

Wikipedia states that according to his agent he is coming to us.At least the latter said so on the 7th of January.:eyes_droped::electric_shock:

Comment

Just a quick update,

I read that about Cousin a few days ago possibly in the London Evening Standard. It sounds as if your mate is just repeating what he has read.

I will await with interest if Cousin does sign for QPR, when I am sure there must be better clubs interested either in the PL or abroad.

Comment

Well that was what I was told and just passing the message on, but what I thought was interesting was the wages, QPR offered £6k so I guess then Hull must be paying him so much towards the rest.

The way they were all talking about it, sounded like he has signed.

Comment

According to the article, Hull refuse to pay anything and QPR only offered £6k but he is willing to take the cut, just to get away from Brown and Hull.

If true, fair play to him and puts Hall to shame for refusing to go to Newcastle because they wont give him a pay rise on what is already a very generous salary (even more so, considering how crap he is).

Comment

I guess other clubs have made inquiries about him now. My view only...

Comment

Just a quick update,

sorry to pour water on the fire but i have heard he wont be signing

i must add off a very reliable source

Comment

HA9 any news on who will be?

Pm me if you need to keep it quiet
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
                            steve finnan would be a decent addition
                            Can't be true. We only bring in centre halves and put them at full back.
                            First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Working...
                            X