Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Six goals (third highest)
    Nine assists (highest)

Not about being perceived to have played 'well' or 'bad' in games.

He has been responsible or set up 15 goals for us this season. Granted not all were in the league. Where would we be without them?

Comment

Originally posted by volpone View Post
      Six goals (third highest)
      Nine assists (highest)

Not about being perceived to have played 'well' or 'bad' in games.

He has been responsible or set up 15 goals for us this season. Granted not all were in the league. Where would we be without them?
      Please stop throwing real facts into the mix, you'll confuse some people on here.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        apologies

its right back
        left back
        and

2 strikers

One is Kitson and another is a championship striker
        If, and it's a big IF we got quality in those areas perhaps we consider letting Routledge go but I suspect all of the above are dependant on reducing our wage bill.

Comment

apologies

its right back
          left back
          and

2 strikers

Why do a board involving 2 billionaires need to sell routledge to finance these 4 deals (not that I believe we'd bring in 4 anyway!).
          Routledge should be kept and the club should show some ambition and sign these players anyway!

Comment

You need to keep that revolving door revolving.......

There's no commission to be made by agents on players who stay at the same club.

Capiche?

Comment

apparently brown envelopes are a thing of the past its all about direct transfers to off shore accounts these days..

Comment

Kitson without Routledge would be a pointless move as we would have no one that I am aware of capable of getting behind the defence and delivering a cross for Kitson to get on the end of. Similar to how the goals dried up for Blackstock when Cook was not about because there was no delivery. Cook’s imminent return may be the answer but given the length of time he has been out and the frequency that he is injured we cannot assume that he will be.

Think we all had higher expectations for Wayne then he has delivered however he has been no worse than anyone else. The worst player this season, in my opinion, has been Buzsaky and he would be might first player to cash in on.

Another novel way of saving money and assist in keeping our permanent players would be to scrap this constant loan situation. It may be sold to us that these moves are buck free however I am sure that handsome loan fees and wages are being paid i.e. 3 separate loans on keepers alone in 6 months is a joke!!!! (Why not just have got one of them for the season from the outset and therefore incur one set of fees??????)

Perhaps a proper scouting network where we do out homework on a player rather then chasing reputations would go some way to moving this once proud club forward

Comment

Yeah id have that deal!

IMO Routledge has been hugely dissapointing since we signed him, he's had a handful of top performances and thats it.

On another note we paid 400 odd thousand for him! Getting 1.5 or 2 million for him would be a great bit of business.

But imo those other positions would without doubt have to be addressed, LB, RB, AND 2 STRIKERS!! must be brought in!!! None of this selling Routledge then sitting back on the money we get.

The lad is overated, but if the board sell him they must act, not sit on their hands until deadline day to eventually bring in another Borrowdale! If thats the way it will go then keep him.
                  Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

apologies

its right back
                    left back
                    and

2 strikers

Gary hooper???

Comment

if we sell routledge i feel it would benefit us in for than one way:

1- change formation to 4-4-2 diamond
                      2- this benefits: buzsaky, ephraim and taarabt

however the sale of routledge would require we signed at least 2 strikers along with some midfielder who will work hard enough to cover for the player playing at the tip of the diamond.
                      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                      Lovejoy: "No?!"
                      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        Kitson without Routledge would be a pointless move as we would have no one that I am aware of capable of getting behind the defence and delivering a cross for Kitson to get on the end of. Similar to how the goals dried up for Blackstock when Cook was not about because there was no delivery. Cook’s imminent return may be the answer but given the length of time he has been out and the frequency that he is injured we cannot assume that he will be.

Think we all had higher expectations for Wayne then he has delivered however he has been no worse than anyone else. The worst player this season, in my opinion, has been Buzsaky and he would be might first player to cash in on.

Another novel way of saving money and assist in keeping our permanent players would be to scrap this constant loan situation. It may be sold to us that these moves are buck free however I am sure that handsome loan fees and wages are being paid i.e. 3 separate loans on keepers alone in 6 months is a joke!!!! (Why not just have got one of them for the season from the outset and therefore incur one set of fees??????)

Perhaps a proper scouting network where we do out homework on a player rather then chasing reputations would go some way to moving this once proud club forward
                        Sorry I disagree with that, worst part of routledge's game is his crossing, most of the assists have come from one two cutting in etc. Whilst he is a very good player and would be a loss I think he is replaceable, whereas we have never managed to replace furlong with a quality number 9 and if we get Kitson I think its a sacrifice worth making, because Buzz, Cook, Taarbat, Hogan, Balanta can all play in the wide role.

Comment

Working...
                        X