X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to Understand The Negativity

Okay, no-one can blame the club on what happened to magilton

Paul hart was not a great appointment,

Now we have mick Harford, who seems have got the fans on-side.

We have lost 2 games at home all season

Only WBA, and Notts forest have scored more goals at home

Our goal scored is better than all teams above us, so stands us in good stead

Our goal average is very simlilar (maybe 1 goal in it) o the team above us

new players will come in to freshen things up

Just though I would be little upbeat, probably get shot down in flames, but its time to recharge those batteries
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

You keep taking the medicine pete. no one buys any of this stuff but if its therapy for you and it keeps gianni happy then you just rock on mate.

Comment

Its my opinion

All this talk of Routledge, ridiculous !!
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        Okay, no-one can blame the club on what happened to magilton

Paul hart was not a great appointment,

Now we have mick Harford, who seems have got the fans on-side.

We have lost 2 games at home all season

Only WBA, and Notts forest have scored more goals at home

Our goal scored is better than all teams above us, so stands us in good stead

Our goal average is very simlilar (maybe 1 goal in it) o the team above us

new players will come in to freshen things up

Just though I would be little upbeat, probably get shot down in flames, but its time to recharge those batteries
        I'm choked about Routledge!

Well I think really now the tables have turned again, even I don't feel that positive now, especially after what I just found out! I could understand it if it was a premiership side but Nott forest?

Also, I think we'll be lucky to finish top half now, I don't have as high hopes as I did a few days ago, but I think season is over. :very_sad:

Comment

Pete 7pts from a possible 27 from our last 9 league games, now you do the maths.

I think we would all love to be positive but this is clear to see and is relegation form.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

'The hills are alive with the sound of music...'

nope, not working.

Comment

Yep i agree Pete whatever rocks you boat......lets start the positivity or less negativity......by selling one of our best players....because average shat usless players are on long contracts and no one not even Yeovil town would stick an offer in..

I can just see the pciture now in our next game... we can't buy a goal pass that useless **** Camp and the winner will come from another useless QPR reject...name escapes me.

I'll have a gallon of what you are on and i will still be miles behind in the positivity stakes....sorry i forgot....Nigel's on board.

Comment

Unfortunately when we were taken over and what was said, expectation went through the roof. Unfortunately, also some fans don't seem to be able to deal with disappointment, others are just plain jealous because they gave it large when it happened and others are behaving like spoilt children.
                The media hype it up nicely and anything QPR does becomes highlighted. We are still in top half 4 points from play offs and this after what has gone on for last 2 months but hey ho.

Comment

Its my opinion

Yes, ridiculous that fans might be mildly perturbed that we are selling our best player and that you have also announced buz might also be sold. quite, quite ridiculous... :tired:

Comment

I respect Pete's point of view and from time to time i do try and look at the positive side of things but if we are to look at the whole picture we'd see we have won only 8 league games all season(most of those came on our little run when we were regarded as world beaters, something that didnt last long)out of both cup comps, branded a joke by everyone in football, about to lose 1 of our better players, run by mercenries, a team half full of loanees and a fan base completely sick and tired of the whole shenanagans.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                      I respect Pete's point of view and from time to time i do try and look at the positive side of things but if we are to look at the whole picture we'd see we have won only 8 league games all season(most of those came on our little run when we were regarded as world beaters, something that didnt last long)out of both cup comps, branded a joke by everyone in football, about to lose 1 of our better players, run by mercenries, a team half full of loanees and a fan base completely sick and tired of the whole shenanagans.
                      That above is a more REALISTIC fact on what's going on sadly Pete. Yours is more of a "scratching for positives" comment. This season, like soooo many before is a major disappointment and personally I have had enough.

I even don't mind being called an unloyal supporter anymore which just compounds my new found feelings for the club I once followed around the country (and to Ibiza 5 years ago)

Comment

This season is still very much alive, its January and we are 4 pts off the playoffs.
                        My first game was boxing day 96 QPR 3-2 Norwich....yes we actually beat Norwich.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                          That above is a more REALISTIC fact on what's going on sadly Pete. Yours is more of a "scratching for positives" comment. This season, like soooo many before is a major disappointment and personally I have had enough.

I even don't mind being called an unloyal supporter anymore which just compounds my new found feelings for the club I once followed around the country (and to Ibiza 5 years ago)

Spot on Rich. I used to write endless pieces defending the board, ticket prices, transfer budgets, marketing strategy etc. Now you wd actually have to be a bit touched - or have some other agenda - to make out there is anything positive going on.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr1882 View Post
                            This season is still very much alive, its January and we are 4 pts off the playoffs.

Its alive in so much as we are 9 points off the drop if 3rd bottom win their game in hand.

Comment

Its my opinion

Thanks for your opinion do you have anything sensible to say???

Comment

Working...
                              X