• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so are we now a selling club again then? thought those days were over

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      sirpiechucker

If I'm not wrong the likes of Cook, Legiertwood, Hall, Routledge, Borrowdale and a few others are all from the same agency.

Those 3 are plus Agyemang.

Think Forest have the most and they are 2nd in this league
      Pete - maybe Forest are making better signings than us then.

I thought we had got away from this...giving crap players long contracts situation.

Who is giving these....average to say least players...long contracts?
      Why - are they giving these players lengthy contracts.

It looks like we are stuck with players like Hall Pat Borrowdale Legs - because they are not that good and no one will buy them because they earn too much.

Im not surprised Hall and pat don't want to go anywhere....good god - who ever is running this club needs to have their heads examined for sign of a football brain.Or am i missing something here?

Oh- Yes wayne is a good player - but he has been to as many clubs as we have had managers - so bit double standards there !

Comment

In all seriousness, Routledge hasn't been that good
        Neither has Ramage, Stewart, Gorkss, Agyemang, Hall, Cerny, Borrowdale, Alberti and Pellicori. Why sell one of our only players that can win a game for us. Lightening fast and can score goals.

Routledge is one of only 3 players that could feasible compete in the Premiership, the other 2 being Simpson and Tarrabt both loanees. So if Routledge goes we will have 0 quality players left in the squad. Brilliant.

We should be looking to add to our quality players not get rid of them. Get rid of all of the lot listed above.

Who is running the show at QPR, they really have absolutely no idea what they are doing. I honestly think that they are entirely clueless. Any one of us on this forum could do better. It is remarkable how bad they are. If you had to keep 1 player from the entire squad it would probably be Routledge. What do we do???? Yes you've guessed it...... Sell him to a rival. RIDICULOUS.
        :drunk:

Comment

What is it with Routledge, he has been poor this season, how many one on ones has he missed, if it was Pat, everyone would be slating him by now. Ok so he has pace but his finishing is woeful at best, he is not the player he is being made out to be. Hence why he moves from club to club, also he has not been sold yet ! everyone is talking like he has gone end of.
          And to all those who say not going back again, well we will see, if Harford starts winning games then lets see who is true to their word ! It really is like we have never sold a player before. Get a grip lads ffs.

Comment

Sir Les, I suspect if the right bid comes in, we might sell Buzsacky as well.

At the moment no club has matched our valuation for Routledge
            What happened to the 4 year plan?

Should we replace Premier League in 4 years with League 1 in 3 years? Maybe that is the real plan after all.

This stinks of Flav trying to get some sort of return on his investment before foxtrotting oscar in the near future.

Certainly not the actions of an ambitious club looking at promotion.

Do we have the richest owners in world football? I think I've forgotten.
            :drunk:

Comment

At no stage have the Mittals, who are the supposed richest owners in the world, said they would throw money at this venture ! The sun ran the headline and the fans have gone overboard with expectations, even Briatori said they would not be doing a Chelsea................and guess what they haven't.
              We are not bottom 3 fighting relegation and could perseivably get in the play offs but even if we do, some fans will just not be happy, so its a lose lose really isn't it !

Comment

four year plan to get in the conference league more like

Comment

Working...
                X