kitson deal off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kitson deal off

his 30 grand a week wage demands have finished any chance of a deal being formulated,but im going to bet that we go for steve howard, because he is the most simular player to mick harford in the football league,we will have to see of im right:devil:

Quite clear who you've been talking to mate ;)

My 'rate these target men' thread was based on this rumour. Howard, as I expected came bottom of the list. 3-4 years ago, I'd have been very pleased with him. Too old now and not what we need.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

well

well had the kitson story from several differant people,steve howard is my guess,because of his fighting qualities,all i know is we are chasing the toughest central forward in the country so that must be howard

Comment

Was the deal ever on?

It follows an all too familiar process:

WATRB ITKer- "We're linked with a proven goalscorer/premiership striker/foreign talent"

Rumours abound, internet traffic goes into a frenzy, names are mentioned, fans get excited and forget about the circus for a few hours......then:

WATRB ITKer- "Things change in football/someone else want him/couldn't meet his wage demands".

Repeat every transfer window indefinitely.
        QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Can anyone show me where his wage demands have been made public ???
          God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

well

well not made public i made up the story and ran it through all the message boards,so almost true:devil:

Comment

lovs these boards

Cousin is definitely still on and Kitson is a possible
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Thanks dex
                God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

Cousin still on? On as in done deal or on as in he hasnt said no yet?

Comment

NO

NO IM NOT HAVING THAT,ive just put my reputation on the line,SAYING COUSINS IS OFF,its a good job everyone realises im insane

Comment

I've been told cousin is off he's going to Greece

Comment

hold on

hold on,im just phoning my man to find out

Comment

I just saw Hull's MD who told me the deal was still on, but Cousins cousin is his agent and wants him to move into acting and in particular the upcoming stage musicals tour for Greece, so that's where the confusion of him going to play over there comes from.

The confusing thing is, I bumped in to Jermaine Beckford earlier who's exact words were 'I ain't tellin you nuffin, innit blud...My man Dan ain't been well cos him caught somefin' off dat sheep shagger, Ched after sharing a bath bruv'

When I asked him where he was going, he just said 'Home, and wot?!'

These stories are fairly conflicting so I'm waiting on DFE's contact before believing anyone else.
                          Your mum would love me...

Comment

Working...
                          X