Boro wait on Routledge bid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boro wait on Routledge bid

Skysports.com understands Middlesbrough are waiting to see if their bid for QPR ace Wayne Routledge is successful.

More...

If Routledge goes then in my opinion the club will of outlined their ambition and that is 0 ambition,and a mid table finish.............If he goes I for one will not attend loftus road again this season.

Comment

i hope he dont go but flav wants to trim the wage bill......

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
        i hope he dont go but flav wants to trim the wage bill......
        Should have been stronger in not allowing Paladini to offer monopoly contracts to average players, just as he did with Dexter.

Comment

if he goes it shows how loyal he is at this rate he wil have more clubs then steve claridge

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4eva89 View Post
            if he goes it shows how loyal he is at this rate he wil have more clubs then steve claridge
            Ried, Watson and Williams could not wait to get out of W12 and go back to their clubs, so IF Routlege wants to move on, why cant the reason be that he came here because of Sousa and since he has gone, Routledge does not like the way things are done ?

Comment

It does seem that QPR are trying to trim the wage bill, which isn't too bad. Afterall, QPR are the amongst the best payers in the CCC, but have amongst the lowest attendances.

I wouldn't mind selling him for £2 million, but would hope that QPR used the money to fund signing new full backs and a striker.

Comment

Routledge came here as we promised ambition and a push to the Prem. We've not kept to this, therefore I do not blame him if he wants to go.

Letting him go will also send a stronger message of 'we're a shambles of a club who are destined for many years of mid-table finishes' type message to the rest of the squad.

What next???

Connolly
                Gorkss
                Buzz
                Taarabt
                Simpson

All out the door? Don't worry though as we've got last years POTY (HAHAHAHAAAAAAA) in Stewart, Fitz Hall who 'Prem clubs and Newcastle want' (**** knows why?!), Ageymang, Alberti, Ramage, Borrowdale and a loopy chairman to propel us up the league.

Oh, and let's not forget we are switching attentions from Kitson to Howard to show the rest of the league that we're a force to be reckoned with.

Good times ahead.
                Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by LOOPYHOOP View Post
                  If Routledge goes then in my opinion the club will of outlined their ambition and that is 0 ambition,and a mid table finish.............If he goes I for one will not attend loftus road again this season.
                  DITTO

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                    Routledge came here as we promised ambition and a push to the Prem. We've not kept to this, therefore I do not blame him if he wants to go.

Letting him go will also send a stronger message of 'we're a shambles of a club who are destined for many years of mid-table finishes' type message to the rest of the squad.

What next???

Connolly
                    Gorkss
                    Buzz
                    Taarabt
                    Simpson

All out the door? Don't worry though as we've got last years POTY (HAHAHAHAAAAAAA) in Stewart, Fitz Hall who 'Prem clubs and Newcastle want' (**** knows why?!), Ageymang, Alberti, Ramage, Borrowdale and a loopy chairman to propel us up the league.

Oh, and let's not forget we are switching attentions from Kitson to Howard to show the rest of the league that we're a force to be reckoned with.

Good times ahead.
                    Damn...I forgot the great news of the Zimbawian LB who although poor in a training match could be the answer to ALL our problems. Fingers crossed we'll also get Neville Southall to come out of retirement and play up top. I hear he's a big lad these days so could be the target man we crave?
                    Your mum would love me...

Comment

I'll stop going..... what a joke.

Comment

ditto

Comment

I think that is a huge mistake if true, thats 5 steps backwards, IMO I think we'll be lucky to finish top half now :(

Comment

Working...
                          X