Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Hall Fitz the bill?

http://www.ealinggazette.co.uk/sport...4767-25652256/

Very sad. We should be looking to keep our best players and improve the squad if we are to progress.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
      Very sad. We should be looking to keep our best players and improve the squad if we are to progress.
      you're kidding? fitz hall is pony and the sooner we get rid of him, the better!
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

A big improvement would be seeing the back of Hall.
        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

i am assuming this is sarcasm?

Comment

Originally posted by Dando View Post
            i am assuming this is sarcasm?
            I actually think he meant it!!
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

I can't tell if your joking or not :confused:
              Under Les Ferdinand:
              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

He's right we should be looking to keep our best players to progress. However, Fitz Hall is NOT one of them. Sooner he goes the better imo. Perhaps we could then afford a full back !!!

Comment

selling hall will be a good bit of business. He is poor and we need to improve on players like him. Routledge leaving however would be weakening the side IMO. A quality player - and we will lack some pace and creation without him. Hope that if he is sold, we will at least sign a couple of decent players to make up for it

Comment

On the plus side, if Hall goes to Newcastle we might have a chance of catching them up?

Comment

I can't beleive that he wants more money to go there what a p!ss take this bloke is

Comment

Hall is one of QPR's worst players, yet amongst the highest earners. I would be delighted to see him leave.

I think Harford should say to him, he will be 5th or even 6 choice centre back if he stays. Ramage and even Borrowdale can play at CB and be just as effective/ineffective as he is.

Routledge on the other hand is one of the better players at QPR, but like he has done everywhere he has been, he starts off well, then underperforms until he gets sold.

I wouldn't be too unhappy if he was sold for £2m as long as the funds were used to sign new full backs and another striker.

Comment

The saddest part is that although clubs do want these players Paladini has secured for our club with long contracts on big wages, they cannot afford to match their wage. As we know we have a *special* band of mercenaries, they will NOT comtemplate a wage cut to get regular football.

Thanks for getting these players, Gianni! The kind of players Briatore tells us we could only *dream of* three years ago...

Comment

for me - the only reason Routledge hasnt been at his best is because he has one of the worst players in the whole league supporting him. Ronaldo would also struggle if he had an inferior player like that behind him

Comment

Originally posted by Dando View Post
                              for me - the only reason Routledge hasnt been at his best is because he has one of the worst players in the whole league supporting him. Ronaldo would also struggle if he had an inferior player like that behind him
                              Completely disagree. He has struggled because he has in the main consistently been unable to beat his man and do anything much on the odd occasions he has managed it. He has flattered to deceive as they say. Ramage has had a couple of bad spells following injury and illness respectively but he can hardly be blamed for Routledge's lack of form any more than he is to blame for the failure of mankind to colonise the Sun. Another easy scapegoat.

Comment

Working...
                              X