Why does Pete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qprdad View Post
    Me missing the point......... you answered the original question in a certain way; that was the point that you made, and I have responded to it......How can I have missed your point?........... and yes, I have read your posts in the past, debating signings / rumours.
    Well then. You will know the poxy rumours do not interest me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Lofty View Post
      Well then. You will know the poxy rumours do not interest me.

Hmmmmm........ recon they do

Comment

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
        Ultimately it's Pete's site and he can do what he likes.I agree with the comments of Mr Lofty above however regarding information coming out of the club and also the way Pete potrays this information.

However - why do people only want a site where everyone agrees with what everyone posts?

Obviously a very touchy subject is...GP - but what is the problem if the subject is argued in a sensible manner?

Anyway - Pete appears to be thick skined and I'm sure he is not overly worried by this....it does get more people on his site...
        It maybe Pete's board but he needs MYU, The Godfather, the rest of the mods plus its members to keep it going.

Comment

Definitely !!!!!!!!

You do a great job
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
          X