Been told flavio wants to.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been told flavio wants to.....

Sell the club but retain the c club as his own in order to safegaurd himself if the fia win there appeal!!

Originally posted by eghamhoop View Post
    Sell the club but retain the c club as his own in order to safegaurd himself if the fia win there appeal!!
    I would like him to stay, but get rid of the people around him who have advised him so badly, needless price increases and inteference has killed his project stone dead, so I can see why he wants out.

Comment

What is you source??;):tired::red_heart:

Comment

did he not state last week that he did not want to sell the club and he was 100% commited to the cause personaly i would rather him stay and prove the doubters wrong, also in my opinion the press want him to be there villain:devil: and wont be happy untill we are in the deep smelly stuff
        Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
          in my opinion the press want him to be there villain:devil: and wont be happy untill we are in the deep smelly stuff
          Are you saying that Flavio has done nothing wrong since he has been in charge at W12 and the press are inventing things ?

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
            Are you saying that Flavio has done nothing wrong since he has been in charge at W12 and the press are inventing things ?
            no not at all, i do think he has made mistakes and is in desperate need of a good PR man to run through what he says before he speaks, however there are other things you need to take into account one is the press seem to be on a witch hunt after crash gate which in my opinion he is not guilty (just my opinion) also me being married to an Italian sometimes the way they speak can easly be confused as rude or arogant which i can assure you is not the case most of the time.I am not making excuses for the 20 note jibe but we do need to calm the situation or this badness will escalate these things always do unless someone backs off and thinks deeper hope you understand where i am comming from but to put a phrase to it ITS FOR THE GREATER GOOD!!!
            Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

no not at all, i do think he has made mistakes and is in desperate need of a good PR man to run through what he says before he speaks, however there are other things you need to take into account one is the press seem to be on a witch hunt after crash gate which in my opinion he is not guilty (just my opinion) also me being married to an Italian sometimes the way they speak can easly be confused as rude or arogant which i can assure you is not the case most of the time.I am not making excuses for the 20 note jibe but we do need to calm the situation or this badness will escalate these things always do unless someone backs off and thinks deeper hope you understand where i am comming from but to put a phrase to it ITS FOR THE GREATER GOOD!!!
              How long does Briatore have to continue with this farce for you to realise that he will go on making the same old mistakes and drag the club down with him?

Your analysis that it is a witch hunt and poor PR is laughable. It's not what he says that is the problem, it's what he does.

Comment

the press seem to be on a witch hunt after crash gate which in my opinion he is not guilty (just my opinion)
                This is the thing that gets me, if he was not guilty, why did he go missing and even more so now, as if he was not guilty, why would he be concerned that the FIA win there appeal. The witch hunt may not be a witch hunt, but just good, honest journalism.

The guy is a richer, taller, fatter and orangier? version of Del Boy, who I think could do a good job as a chairman of QPR FC, it's the clowns he uses as advisors that's the problem. Even Ashley at Newcastle is gaining a bit of traction with the Geordies which is amazing, now he has stopped moaning and backed the manager with whatever he needs or wants.

Comment

But 99% of the stuff you're told is GASH.

You make Pete look ITK.
                  QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Funny ain't it clunge got nothing to say when people get it right. And I'm happy with 99% as 100% of what comes from you bull****.
                    Can't stand your worse member on here

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                      This is the thing that gets me, if he was not guilty, why did he go missing and even more so now, as if he was not guilty, why would he be concerned that the FIA win there appeal. The witch hunt may not be a witch hunt, but just good, honest journalism.

The guy is a richer, taller, fatter and orangier? version of Del Boy, who I think could do a good job as a chairman of QPR FC, it's the clowns he uses as advisors that's the problem. Even Ashley at Newcastle is gaining a bit of traction with the Geordies which is amazing, now he has stopped moaning and backed the manager with whatever he needs or wants.
                      The Del Boy character is actually a caring, decent bloke who although is a bit tricky is also very decent and principled...

Comment

Funny ain't it clunge got nothing to say when people get it right. And I'm happy with 99% as 100% of what comes from you bull****.
                        Can't stand your worse member on here
                        I thought I was on your ignore list?

I think your spelling and grammar suffer when you're angry. Try and relax a little and it wont come out like an 8 year old wrote it.
                        QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Originally posted by Stedders View Post
                          The Del Boy character is actually a caring, decent bloke who although is a bit tricky is also very decent and principled...
                          ...... and as i said, if he got rid of the clowns around him, he would probably do a very good job and would build bridges with the fans, just as Ashley is doing at Newcastle.

Comment

Thanks for spelling tip thrush oops I mean clunge

Comment

I'm confused.

How do you sell the club but retain a corporate seating area in the middle of the stand for your own use? Can understand if FB just wanted a box but retain a swathe of SAR seating is illogical, devalues the club and puts off any potential investors.

Comment

Working...
                              X