Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Piece from Kilburn times

http://www.kilburntimes.co.uk/conten...A00%3A29%3A607
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

I read it earlier, not helping matters the continued media coverage.

Comment

but everything they say is true and tbh im pleased finally some parts of the media are looking at it from a fans point of view as normally they dont even think about how the fans are feeling.
      Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

thats £20 x how many games how f###king rude of the man yea he brought us out of adminsteration but come on. we are the ones that turn out week in week out and we have no right to moan yea because youve signed great players aint you youve put this club on the biggest high for what to sign players like borrowdale ageyman vine we were promiced so much but got nothing in return:anger::anger::anger::anger:
        Last edited by ak79; 21-01-2010, 01:22 AM.

Comment

It is a good piece.

And as much as it may hurt to read that... it's not wrong either.
          Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

yeah..just read that and its pretty much spot on... the more I read these articles the less inclined I am to part with my paltry £20.. we are now a joke in the football world, where we once held some form of higher ground due to the style of our football and the image of our once great club

Comment

im

I AM not so sure this is a good peice,we realise we have problems,but inciting the fans to riot is not the answer.
              We have still got to make sure that QPR stays a marketable commoditty forgive the spelling but wifes not here so,will have to just give it to you from the heart.
              Millwalls hatefull spitefull fan base has finished any chance of anybody wanting to own,that shower of teeth missing un educated
              snot gobbling ###xx
              So lets have a bit of calm,we get cousins and kitson,and we continue to fight,next thing we know we hit the play offs

SO LETS HERE IT FOR BIG MICK HARFORD,THE LION HEART................:red_heart:

Comment

Originally posted by ROUTLEDGE FOR ENGLAND View Post
                I AM not so sure this is a good peice,we realise we have problems,but inciting the fans to riot is not the answer.
                We have still got to make sure that QPR stays a marketable commoditty forgive the spelling but wifes not here so,will have to just give it to you from the heart.
                Millwalls hatefull spitefull fan base has finished any chance of anybody wanting to own,that shower of teeth missing un educated
                snot gobbling ###xx
                So lets have a bit of calm,we get cousins and kitson,and we continue to fight,next thing we know we hit the play offs

SO LETS HERE IT FOR BIG MICK HARFORD,THE LION HEART................:red_heart:

Good shout the media have nothing good to say about us i would rather they wrote nothing
                Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

yes

yes this ben kosky,should be more responsable,there was nearly a riot last season,only defused by a lot of hard work from all the commanders of the various hooligan elements

Comment

Working...
                  X