QPR Fans Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imo
    bearing in mind the concerns and interest from all fans, if a fans forum went ahead could the show be fed live on to a website so that everyone who wants to could listen.
    Maybe fans could email in questions as teh procedings unfold and these get read out by a compare?

Secondly - what makes a person a fan representative. I for one have supported Rangers for 37 years, have been a member and season ticket holder. Before i had a family i went home and away, just because i dont have time to run a website or do a podcast doesnt mean i should be excluded.

My Questions.
    What procedure do you use for interviewing a manager.
    Why cant us supporters go down to the training ground and view the team training, If you go to Barcelona, you can stand about 20ft away from the players and watch the best in world train without any issues. What makes it so special at QPR that fans cant take their kids down and see what goes on behind the scene's
    Why is Paladini still here and what does he do.
    Where is our scouting system and do we not look at bringing in rough diamonds from the Non league who we can turn into good solid pro's.

Comment

Originally posted by sw66 View Post
      Imo
      bearing in mind the concerns and interest from all fans, if a fans forum went ahead could the show be fed live on to a website so that everyone who wants to could listen.
      Maybe fans could email in questions as teh procedings unfold and these get read out by a compare?

Secondly - what makes a person a fan representative. I for one have supported Rangers for 37 years, have been a member and season ticket holder. Before i had a family i went home and away, just because i dont have time to run a website or do a podcast doesnt mean i should be excluded.

My Questions.
      What procedure do you use for interviewing a manager.
      Why cant us supporters go down to the training ground and view the team training, If you go to Barcelona, you can stand about 20ft away from the players and watch the best in world train without any issues. What makes it so special at QPR that fans cant take their kids down and see what goes on behind the scene's
      Why is Paladini still here and what does he do.
      Where is our scouting system and do we not look at bringing in rough diamonds from the Non league who we can turn into good solid pro's.
      RE: Training, it's down to each manager and as that changes non stop! I think the policy does. This week, Harford had no issues with fans watching. Albeit, I am not sure what his "policy" is in general with regards to Harlington.
      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
        RE: Training, it's down to each manager and as that changes non stop! I think the policy does. This week, Harford had no issues with fans watching. Albeit, I am not sure what his "policy" is in general with regards to Harlington.
        Insurance issue at a number of training grounds. Remember Harlington isn't owned by the club. There will be various liabilities......etc...

Comment

I would ask Flavio how he intends to bring stability to the club....this is what we now need more than any player!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
            Insurance issue at a number of training grounds. Remember Harlington isn't owned by the club. There will be various liabilities......etc...
            bon point

Comment

briatore needs to be there to answer the £20 question, and how he's going to get the fans back on board, and how are we going anywhere without spending.

Comment

Originally posted by qprsteve View Post
                briatore needs to be there to answer the £20 question, and how he's going to get the fans back on board, and how are we going anywhere without spending.
                as i said earlier.

with out him there it would be pointless IMHO

Comment

There is not a cat in hells chance of Flavio ever attending a Fans forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Mutley View Post
                    There is not a cat in hells chance of Flavio ever attending a Fans forum.
                    Will never happen that.

Comment

Was there ever a 4 year plan and if so how has it been altered given the fact that it now so far off target?

Oh and why is it that our extremely wealthy owners haven't backed up the talk by putting their money where their mouths are?

Comment

Is MYU the Mike Phelan of this messageboard?

When Pete is getting a hard time he seems to get upset and leave mike (myu) to answer the questions, just like Sir alex does on the BBC
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                        X