4 Points Off Play Offs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RussRanger View Post
    Last year we were a few points off the play offs. Then we messed it all up by selling our top striker.

Now we might sell Routledge and no sign of the Cavalry arriving anytime soon.

Sorry, would love to be optimistic but I see a pattern here.

Really hope I'm wrong though.

no,think your'e pretty much spot on there russ.:shame:

Comment

Two back to back wins and we are right back in it,just hope we dont get dry bummed at forest and get thw stuffing knocked out of us

Comment

:horror:6 points from 21 in the games against this lot this season

Comment

I am more optimistic this year.

Why moan at everything!! Sometimes this site remains me of The Muppet Show.
          Oh yes,Miss Piggy could be me, but There are others on here who can do a job in the show as well...

:girl::red_heart::tired:

Comment

Originally posted by Hoopaman View Post
            Pete. On another thread u stated we are tenth not second when someone questioned that the board would be spending money and be looking to push on if we were involved come jan. We are in the mix and we can make the playoffs. But we need the players to come in..
            In this league we'd do very well to be second.. And that's something none of us would of predicted least of all the board.
            Since the weekend we have dropped another place and are now 11th so we are improving obviously!
            And although we are only 4 points from play offs don't forget there are many other teams in it and they also have to play and can pick up points. I think we are going to need a bit of luck on our side and hoping other results go in our favour if we are to stand any chance of promotion TBH.
            Queens Park Rangers
            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

on the sunny side of the street there are no teams on a blinding run of form (bar forest)

Comment

Working...
              X