Nigel Quashie & a TRUE example of the fickleness of a QPR fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nigel Quashie & a TRUE example of the fickleness of a QPR fan

I've never rated Nigel the person - had a stand up row with him many years ago in West Ealing and also thought he was a brat for refusing to play wide right along with Paul Murray.

But Nigel the player was, when I watched him in the hoops, a very good player. I thought we were robbed when he left us.

So I came on here this evening and saw an 11 page thread with the OP announcing he'd signed and then going onto totally ridicule the fella --- yet AGAIN some make their minds up about a player before he's kicked a ball or the ink dry on his new contract.
    Who can forget the ITK's raving about Watson?
    I recall many questioning the return of Gallen.
    And on it goes.

But what I found strange about this post and the continued snipes by the OP was that it came some 8 days after these posts:-
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...ad.php?t=45609
    "Honestly, the geezer was inspiring last night and is desperate to come "home" as he sees it."

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...ad.php?t=45515
    "quashie is actually a tops geezer"

Fair play - you don't rate him and have told him as much; but how about NOT whipping up a posse of doomers and giving the bloke a chance?
    Maybe he wasn't actually signed by the Director of Waiters, maybe he's not the glamour signing we all want, maybe he's been struggling with injuries OR maybe he could be an experienced pro with QPR in his heart who may have the nuts to shake a few big time boo-yak-a-shah's by the nuts and get them sweating for this club.

Forgive me for not adding to the earlier post and "bumping it" as it was delightfully put in one post.

Good luck Nigel - you'll have my backing as long as you're giving 100%
    I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Always thought he was a decent enough player and think he would make a welcome addition back in the Rangers squad

Comment

Same as there seems to be a few fans on here that will never be happy ! i always thought he was a good player and just becouse he has been in a few teams who have been relegated means nothing just he has been unlucky
      Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

A ####ing long time since he was a decent player...have a cple of mates who are west ham fans and think he is complete sith!!!
        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Think the jury is still out on this one.

If he comes in and plays like Rowlands and Mahon then he'll be welcomed.

If he comes in and plays like Watson and Reid he won't. The hopes we had for them has put a dampener on the enthusiasm for this signing at the moment.

Personally, I'll wait for him to sign and play half a dozen games before passing judgement. In the meantime, he gets my full support.

Comment

sorry can not forgive him for kissing his notts forest badge in front of the loft
            we take him now when no one else will and he claims he has always had a love for us ye right.i really do hope he does well for us as i really do love qpr but im sure we can attract alot better then him to our club

Comment

Originally posted by old school qpr View Post
              sorry can not forgive him for kissing his notts forest badge in front of the loft
              we take him now when no one else will and he claims he has always had a love for us ye right.i really do hope he does well for us as i really do love qpr but im sure we can attract alot better then him to our club
              Do you remember how much stick Q and R Block (myself included I have to admit) that day before he kissed the forest badge?

Comment

Working...
              X