Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheers flav...made it easier

his second wave of comments about our "£20"
    just sums up his air of arrogance, i won't bow to him..he is not without failings...hence crashgate and cleared not for the incident but on a technicality...

qpr was seen as a family club and had an air of that around the place, yes the odd row and punch thrown but that's life...
    there is AN AIR OF ARROGANCE AT QPRFC AND IT'S DOWN TO ASSUMED WEALTH, if flav is so far detached he can #### fans off ,then no wonder the players are so remote!!!!!!!!!!

i have not missed a home game since brighton 0--0 boxing day, 8/9 yrs ago and before that not another for 2-3 yrs...i feel sick with qpr and can't see me renewing my season ticket nor attending any games.
    us fans kept the club going, us fans saved this club time and time again...
    flav does not know anything of us except c-club is fab!
    our debts are mounting, it's out of control and i have had enough.
    qpr are now off my list of priorities and mboro is the only away game i am going ( new ground and train tkts booked) .

i will miss the greatest players this club has ever seen but , well i have seen ramage,pellcicori,rossi and borrrowdale,hall...i'll have those memories to add to wegerle,stainrod,currie,bowles,seaman,roeder.....m y £20 and i'll judge where it goes.

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
    his second wave of comments about our "£20"
    just sums up his air of arrogance, i won't bow to him..he is not without failings...hence crashgate and cleared not for the incident but on a technicality...

qpr was seen as a family club and had an air of that around the place, yes the odd row and punch thrown but that's life...
    there is AN AIR OF ARROGANCE AT QPRFC AND IT'S DOWN TO ASSUMED WEALTH, if flav is so far detached he can #### fans off ,then no wonder the players are so remote!!!!!!!!!!

i have not missed a home game since brighton 0--0 boxing day, 8/9 yrs ago and before that not another for 2-3 yrs...i feel sick with qpr and can't see me renewing my season ticket nor attending any games.
    us fans kept the club going, us fans saved this club time and time again...
    flav does not know anything of us except c-club is fab!
    our debts are mounting, it's out of control and i have had enough.
    qpr are now off my list of priorities and mboro is the only away game i am going ( new ground and train tkts booked) .

i will miss the greatest players this club has ever seen but , well i have seen ramage,pellcicori,rossi and borrrowdale,hall...i'll have those memories to add to wegerle,stainrod,currie,bowles,seaman,roeder.....m y £20 and i'll judge where it goes.
    Have to agree with you there mate.

But hey, don't take any notice of me I am just a scaremonger** who only posts when there are bad things to say (apart from being a regular home and away for almost 40 years).

** Don't bother posting your usual **** Pete I have already done it for you mate. Again, only my opinion.......
    A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

I psoted on another site - where and when was the last time i paid £20.00 to go and watch a QPR game.

Now i'm only a home going fan and what with travel meals etc...the whole "experience" tots up to more than £65.00 sometimes more.I would't like to think how much the away fans trump up.

Comment

he wonders why we've grown to hate him so much. but a man who makes stupid comments like that will never know (or try to understand) why. he's only brought this grief on himself. f**k off flav you arrogant tit.

Comment

respect to ya mate. now brace yourself for the "but he saved our club so he can do no wrong brigade".
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

feel the same

Comment

Agree with this, going by what was said on here but havent actually seen the article? Someone got a link?

Comment

I've been going down the Rangers since the 70's, and I've never known anything like the contempt being shown to the fans these days.
                It's a crying shame, it really is, Briatore could have been a contender amongst the premier league elite, something I'm now convinced he will never be, because he's a cheapskate, a tight-####, who is convinced he will see us promoted on the cheap.
                Sad, very sad, that Foolham got Al Fayed, and we ended up with the Italian version of Ebeneezer Scrooge.

Comment

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opin...cle291323.html
                  Visit www.iqpr.org

Comment

Working...
                  X