Positives about paladini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Positives about paladini

Now's your chance paladini followers. let's see how many plus points you can list about gp in his role with qpr..

I've asked this many times. What does he do that is so good for the club?? Over to you..

QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Just to be clear.....

What, since he saved the club??
      Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Am I the oonly bored with all these posts?

Maybe I should start a seperate category and leave you in there to talk about it.
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

This is meant as a serious topic pete. Please respect that.
          I read all these posts about how much he does for the club etc without anyone saying what it is he does for the club.. It's an opportunity to get certain views across.

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
            Just to be clear.....

What, since he saved the club??
            Yeah.. Since he saved the club. Come on surely someone can think of something??

Comment

Originally posted by Hoopaman View Post
              Yeah.. Since he saved the club. Come on surely someone can think of something??
              We are in the media quite a lot now..!!

Comment

He can get great deals on loans... Players, money, etc, etc,

Comment

Good work lads. Yeah you're right. He's increased our media coverage and gets good deals on players. Anything else?

Comment

Basically co-ordinates the running of the club. He was kept on by the owners to run it on a day by day basis. That is my understanding of what he does. I should imagine it keeps him fairly busy!

Any chance of a new scapegoat for the moaners tomorrow?

Comment

no, he'll do.

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
                        We are in the media quite a lot now..!!
                        for the wrong reasons

Comment

Originally posted by Hoopaman View Post
                          Good work lads. Yeah you're right. He's increased our media coverage and gets good deals on players. Anything else?
                          YEH ,Erm ,Erm, Erm, I will think of something in a minute, I think.
                          I might not agree with what you say,
                          but i will defend your right to say it.

Comment

Okay I will bite

1) Works For A Boss Like Flavio
                            2) Within days of taking over the club, was threatened.. (no dispute on that, even though the strength of it is)
                            3) Had to have a bullet proof vest on police advice
                            4) Always paid staff and players, even though we were probably worse of than Portsmouth are right now.
                            5) Had a massive loan to pay off annually
                            6) Plenty of people against him because he was either Italian or not seen as a QPR fan, because he had interest in Port Vale.
                            7) Had to wheel and deal just to keep us afloat
                            8) Despite messageboard lies and smears still managed to maintain a football club
                            9) Kept the season ticket prices as low as possible
                            10) The only person who will get players to events organised by the LSA and other associations
                            11) Brought in investors on every level to progress this club
                            12) Any young child wanting to look around the ground or meet players, people who want signed stuff for charity, he would be at the forefront of it
                            13) Working from about 7am in the morning to 10pm everday for QPR, meaning he spends no time with his wife and family
                            14) Good at saving money for the club, in finding clauses in contracts as in the cases of Buzsacky, Gorkss and others
                            15) Despite having every thing scrutinised, never been accused by the football league, the current board for any wrong doings in the transfer markets, which is a good thing because he has to contend with innuendo and rumours about 30k for players, under audit, when it really is really just a smear campaign

A defence?? A true indication??

The usual suspects won't budge, so really not worth all this debate to be hinest, we have a football club to support.
                            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Good post Pete,

Gianni has the clubs best interests at heart.. for that reason alone i try
                              to find all the positives and be a fan supporting the club.

Instead of knocking it at every chance (All be it out of passion but still not helping a great deal)
                              Under Les Ferdinand:
                              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Working...
                              X