will we ever spend again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will we ever spend again?

owners came in 2 years ago and spent £5 million on players when we were in serious relagation trouble,they promised top flight football within 4 years.Since then(wont even mention all the managers who have come and gone since!) they have spent practically nothing on transfers,with zero spent in the summer and zero to be spent this january.My question is ,will we ever spend to get out of this division?,or is midtable security in this division as good as its going to be,so should we forget all about that promise they made.

who knows? Believe what you read in the papers then yes.

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
      owners came in 2 years ago and spent £5 million on players when we were in serious relagation trouble,they promised top flight football within 4 years.Since then(wont even mention all the managers who have come and gone since!) they have spent practically nothing on transfers,with zero spent in the summer and zero to be spent this january.My question is ,will we ever spend to get out of this division?,or is midtable security in this division as good as its going to be,so should we forget all about that promise they made.
      Something you need to ask the owners I guess

Comment

you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

The policy from day one seems to have been to bring in loans, freebies or players coming to the end of their contract. No problem with this as there is quality out there to be had. But why aren't we doing it?

Comment

We scout players for the wrong reason.

Comment

Originally posted by cocneycowboy View Post
              Something you need to ask the owners I guess
              question is not for the owners,it is for the WATRB members,your opinions

Comment

Working...
              X