Raheem Sterling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raheem Sterling

I notice he was not in the squad for last nights game against West Ham so is he injured or being primed for a 1st team debut?

Unless he has left of course?

Think he was too young to play in the cup - missed the last round if I remember

Comment

Originally posted by BigBadDean View Post
      That's what it was.

Comment

Too young for the youth team but old enough for the first team surely not???
        God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

Originally posted by pc1401 View Post
          Too young for the youth team but old enough for the first team surely not???
          Strange isn't it? :what:

I am sure I saw a young Wayne Rooney playing for Everton once in a youth cup game at Loftus Rd and I think we lost about 4-0 :(

Comment

Maybe he has a knock, not something they would annouce i reckon
            God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

Originally posted by BigBadDean View Post

I recall reading that before too, but it still doesn't sound true or sensible. He is afterall, eligable to play for the 1st team now.

But then again, it wouldn't surprise me too much if it was true.

Afteall, life is full of these silly rules e.g. 17 year olds are allowed to join the army and go to war, but are not allowed to watch an 18 rated explicit war movie!

Comment

Working...
              X