We have improved the stadium??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have improved the stadium??

Has your matchday experience of Loftus Road improved since Flavio took over? I cant see much difference bar a lick of paint, the screen(if you are lucky enough to be able to see it) and a slightly better pie. I dont think the "£20" customer facilities have improved at all.
    Last edited by Qprmeath; 19-01-2010, 04:17 PM.
    Visit www.iqpr.org

Nothing special - even the posh bits. Paid for some hospitality last season in W12. My brother said, quite accurately, "it's alright - has the feel of an inner city youth club though"

Comment

IT looks much cleaner and smarter now its had a face lift but the real problem can't be fixed, leg room the stadium is to damn small .

Comment

Don`t forget the new pitch.

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
          IT looks much cleaner and smarter now its had a face lift but the real problem can't be fixed, leg room the stadium is to damn small .
          can be fixed. Did it in the W12 enclosure.

Comment

it certainly looks a bit brighter. i can't criticise them for trying to make it a bit better but still think there is a long way to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
              can be fixed. Did it in the W12 enclosure.
              Yeah, but all round the ground what would the capacity be then ?

Comment

How do you suggest we solve the issue of leg space?

I agree it is not sufficient but we cant expand LR so im afraid we have to put up with it for the time being

Trouble is the money men sit in seats and i doubt they have that problem

Comment

Yeah, but all round the ground what would the capacity be then ?
                  Big enough to fill the ground.
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post

I agree it is not sufficient but we cant expand LR so im afraid we have to put up with it for the time being

Trouble is the money men sit in seats and i doubt they have that problem
                    There's only one way to solve it and thats to move, but your right thats a long way off so its knees up for a good few years yet.

Comment

There's only one way to solve it and thats to move, but your right thats a long way off so its knees up for a good few years yet.
                      nail on the head

trouble is some will never be pleased but we have to realise we are not in premiership YET

when we get there its a different matter and we have to move to solve these issues

Comment

And the screen and new score boards.....

Fair play to them, they did try to update it as it really was a dump before, I had never seen anything get so dated, at least it looks half decent now...

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post

Sell half price season tickets to dwarves and amputees.....and Bernie
                          Fags n weed, glue n speed, but I draws the line at crack !

Comment

yeah, but all round the ground what would the capacity be then ?
                            11,000??

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                              11,000??
                              yeah 11,000 in the prem

some are deluded.....

Comment

Working...
                              X