Clear All

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
    its in preparation for the prem

be patient fella
    Whats that mean ?.

Are we storing money away ?

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
      IMO I doubt we would had been any better under Bill Power, he couldn't get the sponsorship that Flavio has brought to the club also I don't think Power would had had enough money to keep us running.... the money had to run out eventually and I doubt even now that we would even be in the championship.

Or they could have assembled a squad of TEAM players on much better (for us) contracts who took the division by storm and would have us sitting nicely in the Prem by now...

Simple fact is we'll never know will we? But they did step aside so all the only ticket in town ****** is exactly that..
      "Originally Posted by qblockpete
      QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
      Swansea will finish in bottom 6
      Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

I know BP and some, maybe not all, of his friends and although they are considerably richer than me, I don't think they have the funds to take this club to where SOME of our supporters want it to be, along with CFC and Man City. BP is a lovely bloke who is QPR through and through and for his health, which isn't brilliant at the moment (following the plane crash) I don't expect him to get involved again. But if he did we would not be splashing mega millions around, that is for sure.
        RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
          Bill is probably quite lucky it never came off because had he, had longer in the hot seat, he too would be unable to come and watch the club he loves, aka Wright.
          Wright was never a real fan. Only a fake. Haven't seen him since he, Ray Hocking and BDO Stoy Haward robbed us and reneged on his promises re Twyford.

Bill is a die hard off the estate. He'd come rain, snow or sun.

Comment

Originally posted by writtler View Post
            Or they could have assembled a squad of TEAM players on much better (for us) contracts who took the division by storm and would have us sitting nicely in the Prem by now...

Simple fact is we'll never know will we? But they did step aside so all the only ticket in town ****** is exactly that..
            There was a third party too........

awaits gino, alberico, GP to butt in with the usual "were you there?" drivel.

Comment

The truth is out there...
              "Originally Posted by qblockpete
              QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
              Swansea will finish in bottom 6
              Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

the point is not the fact flav has more cash...does he?
                bern def does..mittals are minor investors..

BILL WAS THERE, HAD SHAKEN HANDS WITH GP AND STEPPED ASIDE, there was another bidder/potential owner .....flav was not the only party.

Comment

It's always diverted to debates about money being put in isn't it?? And how much money has been spent, and what it's been spent on.
                  And who has the fattest wallet etc...

How about decision making? knowledge of QPR and football in general? comunication with fans? correct managerial appointments? unity? pricing? our reputation within football? loyalty? qualifications of individuals to do specific roles at the club?.... all thse things are equally relevant to the running of a football club.

Sullivan and Gold, or Briatore and his backers?

One lot has more money behind them, and one lot has an understanding of football and the role that fans/managers play in a club.
                  Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

The Sponsorship can only be considered 'massive' if we get to the promised land.

They may have given an influx of cash, but the liklihood of them renewing anytime soon is very, very low with Flab and the club's diminishing reputation...

What was that Japenese sponsorship all about and how's our 'Ambassador' doing???

Comment

Originally posted by davman View Post
                      The Sponsorship can only be considered 'massive' if we get to the promised land.

They may have given an influx of cash, but the liklihood of them renewing anytime soon is very, very low with Flab and the club's diminishing reputation...

What was that Japenese sponsorship all about and how's our 'Ambassador' doing???
                      Seems she's been replaced on the QT by Flavio's PA.

Comment

Working...
                      X