Quashie in Faurlin out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quashie in Faurlin out?

Such a shame that Quashie coming in will only mean a partnership with Legs in the Middle of the Park. Surely, Faurlin has shown enough to be chosen above Legs for the second CM berth?

If Legs has to play (and it seems that he does) RB for him IMO - agree?

If quashie came in - i'd play him along side Faurlin - but im not manager - so it will probably be with Legs..

Comment

Couldn't agree more. Faurlin should start end of.

Comment

Maybe he will be,

The probem we've had is we lack a good leader, since rowlands and mahon have been out we haven't been the same, hopefully Quashie can provide that. I don't think he is a replacement for Faurlin by any means its just we can't depend on him all the time, that position needs competition, just like upfront we can't reply on simpson to score all day long.

So I doubt he is a replacement but more so to add competition and a little more leadership... at least thats what I hope......

Comment

I think quashie is similar to mahon so i would go back to playing 3 in the middle and push on tarrabat and routeledge. Work very well earlier this season.

Comment

Difficult one. We could use Legs' 110% per game but also need leadership which is where Quashie could come in but would be loathe to drop someone of Faurlin's ability. Given the lack of confidence in the full backs how about 3-5-2 formation?

Comment

keep legs at right back and play nigel alongside faurlin simples
              what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Something like this?

Ikeme

Ramage Stewart Gorkss Connolly

Faurlin Quashie

Routledge Taarabt Ephraim

Simpson

With Routledge, Taarabt and Ephraim switching.

Comment

for me - quashie would be the choice. Faurlin is a great player, but the leadership and commitment etc that Quashie could bring, will be like having an extra player IMO - which is what we have lacked since Mahon getting injured. Legs can be inconsistent, but can also be a match winner with some goals he scores

Comment

I see Quashie as a player to assist Faurlin as opposed to replacing him.
                    RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

I would imagine Quashie is here to fill the combative midfield role, therefore replacing Legs. Faurlin orchastrating and Taarabt/Buzz/Routledge bombing on to hopefully support the top TWO of Cousins and Simpson if we pull the signing off.
                      Your mum would love me...

Comment

would have faurlin and quashie over legofwood. dont rate him he is a very average player andf the worst captain i have ever seen in terms of communication

Comment

So Benny, you'd do a Flavio and play with 12 men? ;D

Its worth a try I guess, we've tried most other things.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                            So Benny, you'd do a Flavio and play with 12 men? ;D

Its worth a try I guess, we've tried most other things.
                            I put it as Taarabt/Buzz/Routledge so it was a choice of two you sarky git

But I wouldn't mind giving it a go and see if it works...
                            Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                              Difficult one. We could use Legs' 110% per game but also need leadership which is where Quashie could come in but would be loathe to drop someone of Faurlin's ability. Given the lack of confidence in the full backs how about 3-5-2 formation?
                              110% of crapness

Comment

Working...
                              X