Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, what did Langley have to say last night?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, what did Langley have to say last night?

...and is he playing football anywhere these days?

In a nutshell how he is a QPR fan, has been since he was about 11. Also that when his contract was due to be renewed he was offered a massive pay cut..cardiff came in and offered him near on double than what he was on previously so he wanst that happy. Next thing he knows he's been sold. Said he was in tears driving to cardiff, doesnt like them and has no affinity with them whatsoever. Also said that if it wasnt for the play off business it wouldnt have been an issue..its not as if he signed for the chelsea type thing.

Also said that despite not playing and despite knowing that he wouldnt be at cardiff he was ecstatic at the Oldham game (as his video shows) and was so proud.

Said he comes to as many games as he can both home and away. Said the c-club food is amazing albeit the whole thing is bowlocks.

Kept going on about how the club and fans were as one when he was here and hates how thats changing...couldnt believe some players dont bother walking down south africa road anymore.

Also said some players are obsessed by messageboards ;) Albeit non as bad as Olly was/is.

Hopefully, they'll do a download of it..i had a good chat to him as did Pete.

To hear someone,an ex player indeed, bang on and on about fans and the club being together was very refreshing.

Also said that Ben Watson aint fit to lace Quashies boots!!
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Nice one. Is he still playing?

Comment

Think he said he was injured? (could be wrong) But has some offers on the table

Comment

Did he say anything about regretting being a p rick when we had a penalty against Luton or is that how QPR fans since the age of 11 act in front of the loft ?

Comment

Olly had him pre season at Blackpool but released him IIRC

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
              Did he say anything about regretting being a p rick when we had a penalty against Luton or is that how QPR fans since the age of 11 act in front of the loft ?
              he did actually!! Cant remember his exact words but he said a few players were due to have a dig - all part of football and all that - but it ended up only being him and he looked a plum.

Comment

Thanks. A good read!!;D

Comment

Well he spends all his days gambling his money at the Western Poker club up in Park Royal. Always in there.
                  First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

yes it was great show

Scott im pretty sure he aint a qpr fan, he went to my school and never remember him saying he was a ranger, albeit he was playing for us by the time he got to the last year at school

jamal cambell ryce was in my year at school as well

His now playing reguarly for barnsley

Comment

I remember when I first saw him in 1998 playing under gerry francis, have to say he looked really good with high potential, shame he never made the grade.

Comment

i think if it wasnt for his injury he would of been.this season we got to the play offs he was class for us.shame he left and he wasnt really the same after he left.
                        "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

yes he was the sort of player who would blow hot and cold....

Comment

since i been going to watch.technically one of the best iv seen down there and is one of my favourite players even thought he signed for those sheepS****ERS
                            "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Working...
                            X