Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for your calls and emails

Just to say thanks for your calls and emails last night on the show
    I will keep everyone updated on anything QPR that will be on the show well in advance
    Now lets go and get into the playoffs

Brian
    www.jnetradio.com

Was a great show Brian, really enjoyable and, hopefully, those that listened understand Langers a bit more.
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Langley is a ****. He is ****ey, arrogant and thought he was better than he was and he got what he deserved in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
        Langley is a ****. He is ****ey, arrogant and thought he was better than he was and he got what he deserved in the end.
        methinks you didnt listen to the show

Comment

I didn't listen to the show

Comment

Didn't listen to the show either.

Not holding out much hope but is there some sort of catch up service where it can be listened to?

Comment

Russ.

Someone posted last night that they had it on CD.Check out the thread,maybe Pete or MYU could post it up here.They played some of the old Rangers tunes through the evening,which Brian the presenters brother wrote.

Comment

It was good stuff, shame we only realised it was on about an hour in..

Brian, when you know its going to be on, try and let us know well in advance so we can help to promote it.
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

They're sending me a copy of it, will take a few days but then I'll get it online.

Looks like Wild Thing is the next guest at some time in the next couple of weeks

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                    They're sending me a copy of it, will take a few days but then I'll get it online.

Looks like Wild Thing is the next guest at some time in the next couple of weeks
                    Good news. :exciting:

Comment

Working...
                    X