palace want vine on loan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• palace want vine on loan

palace want vine on loan till the end of the season the deal has been agreed once moses is sold.

let him go and get fit he needs games
    what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

to be fair dont know if this was agreed before hart left, mick might play vine

Comment

As with all of these ****** outgoings; fine, if you get a replacement! We have lost Blackstock and Helguson already and 'replaced' them with a loanee, so if Vine goes that's three out for one.

As much as I want to see Antoni and Angelo get time on the pitch, relying on them to lead the line is ridiculous.

And, seeing as Aygemang can only possibly lead a line dance rather than a line, we'd be more than light up front to say the least.

And to Palace? Aren't they rivalling us for a Play off spot? So, as well as helping Watford's cause we'll be helping the red n' blue poo too? More pathetic decision making if true...

Oh, I forgot, these are all Harford's decisions, aren't they, Pete?

P A T H E T I C and Shambolic club!

(If true).

Comment

This best not be true.. we only have simpson and vine is better then ageyman.. why not loan out ageyman instead of vine?

Comment

pete has said aggy didnt want to go.

Comment

why loan him to a team that are pushing for promotion no doubt he will bang in 10 - 15 goals

Comment

Originally posted by ak79 View Post
                why loan him to a team that are pushing for promotion no doubt he will bang in 10 - 15 goals
                wages, wages, wages dont have to read between the lines to see whats going on

Comment

Originally posted by eghamhoop View Post
                  if he didn't want to go....then i wouldn't play him anymore.....so he gets the hint.

Comment

wages, wages, wages dont have to read between the lines to see whats going on
                    Thought palarse were skint and cant pay their own players, maybe we will pay his wages for them like we do with HH
                    God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

im sure dave will be quite happy sitting in the reserves picking up his wage for the next few years

Comment

That sums our club up, players have too much of a say. If the management wanted him loaned out, then the player shouldn't have a say in the matter.

Sounds like he has GP wrapped around his little finger!
                        Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Let German fill his expensive shoes
                          QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

But we have to off load before we can bring in....

Vine hasn't been the same since his injury, I think it is for the best for both club and player.

Comment

Get rid of vine and agyemang!
                              Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Working...
                              X