Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are we going to sign anybody?

and if so when?

I'm starting to believe that they got rid of Hart so they could say that affected us buying anyone.... you know the usual PR spin machine.

' we had 5 definite quality signings but they changed their minds when Hart left.....' mmmmmmmmmm
    :drunk:

Anyone coming Pete, ITK's!? :chill:
    Mahal kita QPR

Follow me on Twitter: Filiranger

Comment

Things have changed since then though...

It looks like MH is accessing the squad and being sure before he adds to the side, also it depends on who is available and who wants to come.

But i'm sure someone will come in.

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
        Things have changed since then though...

It looks like MH is accessing the squad and being sure before he adds to the side, also it depends on who is available and who wants to come.

But i'm sure someone will come in.
        You are probably right but hasn't he had the whole time Hart was in charge to assess the squad?

I could be a foreign manager with no knowledge of our squad and know within 5 minutes that we don't have a natural right back and no competition at left back. How long does Harford actually need?

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
          You are probably right but hasn't he had the whole time Hart was in charge to assess the squad?

I could be a foreign manager with no knowledge of our squad and know within 5 minutes that we don't have a natural right back and no competition at left back. How long does Harford actually need?
          Maybe he wanted to give them a few games before he decides? who knows generally players have a clean slate when a change of manager comes in so maybe he did that. For what its worth I doubt we'll be seeing Hall ar right back again!

IMO I would had thought that Harford has put a request in with the board to add a few players, they are probably finding who is available and if something can be arranged.

Comment

The board will be happy. No outlay=successful January for them. As long as the books balance then they are happy.

If only we had the richest owners in the world, everything would be so much better. Oh well stop dreaming.
            :drunk:

Comment

Something will happen I have a feeling

Comment

Cousin will deffo not coming to QPR!! Think he will be heading for France. Way to good for us...

Comment

Originally posted by shania View Post
                  Cousin will deffo not coming to QPR!! Think he will be heading for France. Way to good for us...
                  leave off cant get in the hull side

Comment

Working...
                  X