QPR or Individuals??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR or Individuals??

Would you stop coming because of individuals, at the club??

Surely the club comes first??
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

The shenanagans going on have made me think from time to time'is it worth it' but my love for QPR will never die, ive been a die hard fan for too long

Comment

No body will stop me supporting my team, board, DoF or supporter. Although I am angry at lots of people and things to do with QPR at the moment I will still be there against S****horpe and will still be there next season as long as I have a club to support.

Then, now and always
      RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Club first.

Comment

Always club first. I'm not going to let any individual stop me going to the R's after 40years supporting them.
          Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
          -----------------------------------------------------------------
          https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

[QUOTE=qblockpete;239095]Would you stop coming because of individuals, at the club??

QUOTE]

Never in my lifetime. Was gonna say a million years but i am already half way there
            God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

i was going to qpr before palladini (i presume thats what this thread is about)and i will still be going when the ****e has gone

Comment

The sole purpose of Queens Park Rangers FC is playing professional football, so the only thing you are supporting is the current players at the club, however you dress it up.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                  Would you stop coming because of individuals, at the club??

Surely the club comes first??
                  Damn right, the club always comes first in my book, Pete.
                  As long as I can afford it, I'll always be at Loftus Road on a matchday.

Comment

Last time I looked we were only four points off the play offs.

We have had a bad run but its nothing compared to life in league one getting knocked out of the FA Cup by a car company.

I hated Chris Wright for what he did to the club.

Never really that keen on Blackburn and Davies.

I never stopped going though, still a ST holder and when I'm back in the UK I will be back home and away every Saturday.

I did see on another site that one fan wont return to HQ whilst GP is still at the club I hope he changes his mind (again) after all the lads do deserve our support, lets hope we can help them and Mick for the last 20 games.
                    http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

No matter how bad things get, no matter how bizzarre our club becomes, no matter how much certain individuals pish me off and no matter how poor we become on the pitch I WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT THE CLUB that is Queens Park Rangers FC
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Still support the club but reserve the right to protest.

Comment

I've had a ST for over 40 years and still get to most home games despite the distance.

However, I have been questioning myself recently with all the negative publicity and the meddling. It has become more of a chore since the "takeover" and I don't feel so positively about going to games now. The hike in prices but not a consistent hike in quality of play continually makes me question having a ST.

I'll probably still get along to some games next season but not sure I'll get another ST TBH.

Comment

Always always club first. The only thing that would stop me going is if ticket prices became unaffordable.

Comment

Does this person have followers... I don't know?

Comment

Working...
                              X