Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whose Is The Best Available Strike Partner For Simspon??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
    I don't not disagree with you it's just who is available to us who meets the criteria is Agyemang and Pellicori and neither are good enough.

When we were scoring 4s and 5s earlier on in the season Routledge was playing alongside Simpson and it worked really well. Why can't we do similar again?
    The reason it doesn't work now IMO is because of the injury to Mahon.
    He was a great outlet. He was always about 5 yards away from our defence so they couldn't really mis place a pass. The ball was then played through the midfield to the strikers.

Mahon's simple passing got our flair midfielders involved. Defenders now panic without what I think is a real defensive mid that sits just infront of the defence and gives us a chance to build up the play from the back.

Without him we have to play a target man hence Aygemang has been playing although he is not good enough for the job.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Victor Moses.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        The reason it doesn't work now IMO is because of the injury to Mahon.
        He was a great outlet. He was always about 5 yards away from our defence so they couldn't really mis place a pass. The ball was then played through the midfield to the strikers.

Mahon's simple passing got our flair midfielders involved. Defenders now panic without what I think is a real defensive mid that sits just infront of the defence and gives us a chance to build up the play from the back.

Without him we have to play a target man hence Aygemang has been playing although he is not good enough for the job.
        And there lies the problem with both the balance of the squad and revolving door in front of the managers office.

We had found a Plan A that was working and now it's gone because the loss of one player??!?!? A balanced squad means that when player x isn't available player z steps in and the team isn't affected. 3 different brains have been in charge since it was working with Routledge up top and now we're left playing the long ball to a player who shouldn't even make the bench for a team with Premiership aspirations.

Comment

Don't think it matters 'cos we ain't gettin' anyone! ( i'd like to be proved wrong though!)
          I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

how much longer is mahon out for?

Comment

Ishmael Miller from West Brom - Big, Strong and Quick

Comment

blackstock would have been a good one . but any strong target man will do, like kevin phillips.

Comment

helguson

Comment

Ishmael Miller, about 12th choice at WBA atm, doubt GP has heard of his agent though so we wont get him

Comment

On his way back from injury think thats why he is down the pecking order. Beast of a player when fully fit!!!!

Comment

http://www.basesoccer.com/clients
                        probaly come from this lot

Comment

Originally posted by eghamhoop View Post
                          http://www.basesoccer.com/clients
                          probaly come from this lot
                          blackstock

Comment

Originally posted by rblockells View Post
                            Is Nygaard available?
                            ;D:waaaht::cry::very_sad::embarrassed:
                            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                            X