Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whose Is The Best Available Strike Partner For Simspon??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whose Is The Best Available Strike Partner For Simspon??

Who would help his style the most??
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Kitson if we want to show some ambition.
    Think we need to settle for Cousins though!
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Kitson
      Cousin
      Best
      Morrison

In that order.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Available is hard to determine as we really don't know the ins and outs of the clubs.

At QPR the best has not been found but it is not neccessarily a big man. Somebody with pace will pull defenders away and provide space for Simpson. Would like to see him with German or Balanta. As the other options (Pellicori, Agyemang and Vine) aren't good enough.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
          Kitson
          Cousin
          Best
          Morrison

In that order.
          agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            Who would help his style the most??
            Rooney or Ronaldo

Comment

Kitson
              Cousin
              Best
              Morrison

In that order.
              agree!

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                Available is hard to determine as we really don't know the ins and outs of the clubs.

At QPR the best has not been found but it is not neccessarily a big man. Somebody with pace will pull defenders away and provide space for Simpson. Would like to see him with German or Balanta. As the other options (Pellicori, Agyemang and Vine) aren't good enough.
                Totally disagree!

Comment

It has to be a big lad capable of holding up the ball. In all fairness, Cousin could be better as a partner as he's excellent in the air. Big lad who also gets goals.
                  Your mum would love me...

Comment

I think morrison is more of a realistic target and a good one imo ?

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                      Totally disagree!
                      Why?

I've said not neccessarily. We have a dearth of big men (Heskey types) to really know how Simpson will do with one.

We've not explored the German or Balanta option so we can't write it off.

Ideally I would like a Rasiak, Kitson type to play with him but is that going to happen?

Comment

It has to be a big lad capable of holding up the ball. In all fairness, Cousin could be better as a partner as he's excellent in the air. Big lad who also gets goals.
                        Who at the club?

Are we actually going to sign a Kitson or Cousin type?

I took the word available to mean at QPR and not anywhere else because I don't believe we will sign a player from another club.

Comment

Simpson can't hold the ball up and neither can a Balanta and German.

Simpson needs 'support' and Balanta and German won't provide this.

We play championship football, so we can't walk it into the back of the net.

Also we have players in the team whether we like it or not in Ramage and Stewart, who love a long ball which is why we need someone who can at least challenge with the likes of the Morgans of this league.

We do play lovely passing at times but these cold wet, boggy pitches have not helped our flair players. We can't say Aygemang and pellicori have tried and failed I am taking about a big strong centre forward that has a bit of quality about him.

Comment

Is Nygaard available?

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              Simpson can't hold the ball up and neither can a Balanta and German.

Simpson needs 'support' and Balanta and German won't provide this.

We play championship football, so we can't walk it into the back of the net.

Also we have players in the team whether we like it or not in Ramage and Stewart, who love a long ball which is why we need someone who can at least challenge with the likes of the Morgans of this league.

We do play lovely passing at times but these cold wet, boggy pitches have not helped our flair players. We can't say Aygemang and pellicori have tried and failed I am taking about a big strong centre forward that has a bit of quality about him.
                              I don't not disagree with you it's just who is available to us who meets the criteria is Agyemang and Pellicori and neither are good enough.

When we were scoring 4s and 5s earlier on in the season Routledge was playing alongside Simpson and it worked really well. Why can't we do similar again?

Comment

Working...
                              X