Selling players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling players

There was alot of talk about a few of the players being off loaded in this transfer window.

Is anyone aware if this is still the case or will they only sell if we get others in?

read somewhere on here the other day that aggy was off to bristol city and routledge is wanted by boro.
    "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Pete said aggy turned down brizzle

Comment

the ones we want to ofload wont go because the clubs interested wont be offering anything like the terms they get at qpr
        its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

well

well a top manager could sell off,players and rebuild the whole ream.thats what curbs did at charlton.he sold boyer his best player for 3-5 million then brought in 4-5 players and the rest is history,but we have yet to have a manager in the flav paladini reign who can buy and sell players,ITS ALL ABOUT MANAGERS

Comment

Originally posted by ROUTLEDGE FOR ENGLAND View Post
            ,but we have yet to have a manager in the flav paladini reign who can buy and sell players,ITS ALL ABOUT MANAGERS

No, we have not had a manager who has been allowed to buy and sell his own players, Big difference
            God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

What should have been put in place was normal Championship wages, with big bonus if win/score/play offs/promotion.

This way the players would want to give the % more.

Comment

Why do we want to sell anyone, we have been doing really well since November, the club are being run so well, i've never been happier.
                Queens Park Rangers
                NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

the

the unfortunate truth is that we will always be a selling club,dave sextons refusal to sell gerry francis,destyroyed our club we badley needed the money to re invest,and the decesion not to sell gallen for five million to man utd destroyed u,and recently we should have taken big money for connolly

Comment

big money for Connolly?
                    I didn't think we was ever offered 'big' money for him?
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

We also refused to sell Ferdy to whatever Greek club he was on loan at for next to nothing. That kind of worked in our favour. Swings and roundabouts over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by ROUTLEDGE FOR ENGLAND View Post
                        the unfortunate truth is that we will always be a selling club,dave sextons refusal to sell gerry francis,destyroyed our club we badley needed the money to re invest,and the decesion not to sell gallen for five million to man utd destroyed u,and recently we should have taken big money for connolly
                        Yes but if we had taken big money for Connolly we wouldn't have his goal from Saturday to watch and admire.
                        Queens Park Rangers
                        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
                        X