The Curse Of Fitz Hall Part ii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Curse Of Fitz Hall Part ii

Saturday 16th 2010 Live at Bloomfield Road..."oh no fitz hall has fallen over and...GOAL! Adam...."

I mean come on, Fitz Hall at right back really was scraping the barrel... correction...it was scraping below the barrel. I know we are short on players for right back, but i'd rather stewart played there TBH, everytime Hall plays there is always a goal which comes through fault of him... nothing really changed for him as its been the same story for 2 years now.

In a nutshell, Fitz Hall reminds me so much of tutankhamun, well I mean they are both good to look at, both were expensive to buy, both look the part and even both have the same height..... but.... equally both are...well.. dead.:electric_shock:

Please, MH, if your reading this take my advice in good will, don't play him anymore he is a shocking player and we will leak goals faster than you can say..ONE SIZE FITZ HALL.:greedy:

any reason why u keep putting the light on everything u post

Ive been accused of misleading readers by doing this:

Comment

4 CENTRE HALVES?????

seriously....fitz hall cost us both and he knew it, his body language when skinned for the 1st was obvious.
      we get back into it with hogan superb and hall costs us another and was subbed.
      the tide turned and we could've won.

Comment

Working...
      X