X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camp for England

Apparently forest fans have a campaign to have him England number 1

Was mentioned on the football league show

Unless hes improved dramatically, hes not good enough for the Prem let alone England.

Comment

Originally posted by Mutley View Post
      Unless hes improved dramatically, hes not good enough for the Prem let alone England.
      10 clean sheets for Forest so far this season :waaaht:

Swansea lead the clean sheets stats with 14 (tied with Newcastle)

we have 3

all good teams start with a solid defence, which we haven't got

Comment

Originally posted by pkloft View Post
        10 clean sheets for Forest so far this season :waaaht:

Swansea lead the clean sheets stats with 14 (tied with Newcastle)

we have 3

all good teams start with a solid defence, which we haven't got
        Hes good enough at this level, with a solid well coached defence in front of him, but he has his faults and i think they would be shown and exploited at a higher level.

Still, we have Wolves 4th choice fella between the sticks. What do we care

Comment

Originally posted by Mutley View Post
          Hes good enough at this level, with a solid well coached defence in front of him, but he has his faults and i think they would be shown and exploited at a higher level.

Still, we have Wolves 4th choice fella between the sticks. What do we care

agreed, but most keepers who play lower the the prem have faults, because if they didn't they'd be snapped up by a prem club

but Camp is one of the top 3 keepers in our league & we let him go because Flav didn't like him (allegedly) :devil:

Comment

Certainly one of the best keepers in the league. Certainly better than Cerny and anyone else we get in on loan for a month.
            QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Spot on Clunge

Should NEVER have been replaced by Cerny and that is being proven now.

Comment

How the hell has it been proved ? For the whole of last season Cerny was the top Championship keeper.

He is still a very good keeper, yet the key is the rest of the team defending.

The guy is an outstanding stopper and for me, of the things that need to change about our team, he is far closer to the bottom of the list than the top.

Comment

Partof the battle about playing in goal is confidence. Well, it was for me anyhoot.

last season, Sousa had the defence well marshalled..thus Cernys form.

This season...defence is pantaloons..thus Cernys form.

Camp is playing behind a well marshalled defence, thus Camps form.

I think if Camp had played behind our defence this season, i doubt his form would have been as good.

Comment

Top player, should never had sold him

Comment

Another great performance from Camp. We should never have got of him. Cerny can't even get in our side at the moment.
                      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

did you see Boaz Myhill for Hull last night what a performance 4 world class saves in one match
                        Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

We will make signings in the Window!

Quashie, cousin and a defender on loan! First two are 100 percent done...

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                            Another great performance from Camp. We should never have got of him. Cerny can't even get in our side at the moment.
                            Agree - Camp is a great goalie, saved us from relegation when he was on loan from Derby and great record at Forest.Again I blame Briatore for getting rid of him along with Blackstock and Sousa.Sousa doing great at Swansea and compare Blackstock's record to Agyemang.Agyemang(age 29) 63 in 337 games = 1 every 5.34 games.Blackstock (age 23) 50 in 187 games = 1 every 3.74 games.Thankyou FB (Flavio Briatore or F****** B******) depending on which way you look at it.

Comment

lee Camp is a very arrogant player and this is giving him lots of confidence at the moment as he was always a very good shot stopper. But he is prone to errors as well, especially in the air and for us he was prone to dropping crosses at the feet of forwards and when sold he was not as good as Cerny. Plus which many are forgetting his antics at our game at the City ground were well out of order and that doesn't even include the allegation from many that he deliberately let Forest score. Forest fans will soon see his other side, as we did and Derby did.
                              RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Working...
                              X