For the sake of stability

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the sake of stability

I know most fans want Curbishley or Coppell but with FB supposeadly looking for a way out would Hartford not be a good choice until the end of the season.

If FB does walk, maybe followed by BE and the the Mittals the club would be in a massively unsettled period.

Let Mick stay in charge helped by say Ainsworth,Gallen and Bircham,the players seem to respect these people and lets see where it takes us.

Feel most of the fans would be happy with that mixture and the one thing we do not need is another second rate manager.

If the board do all depart this club will survive and hopefully move on,all the doom and gloom merchants who mention admin are talking ********,even if FB had not stepped in other buyers were in the wings,and again will step up to the mark.

I thought he was in charge till the end of the season?

Comment

Who says the Mittals will walk too, the way i hear it is that FB is the only one who wants to walk should it not work out.
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Not been confirmed that i have seen,just asked to take over for this game and see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
          Who says the Mittals will walk too, the way i hear it is that FB is the only one who wants to walk should it not work out.
          Actually from what i heard a few weeks ago I am convinced the Mittals will take over,however people since on this board have rubbished that idea a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
            I know most fans want Curbishley or Coppell but with FB supposeadly looking for a way out would Hartford not be a good choice until the end of the season.

If FB does walk, maybe followed by BE and the the Mittals the club would be in a massively unsettled period.

Let Mick stay in charge helped by say Ainsworth,Gallen and Bircham,the players seem to respect these people and lets see where it takes us.

Feel most of the fans would be happy with that mixture and the one thing we do not need is another second rate manager.

If the board do all depart this club will survive and hopefully move on,all the doom and gloom merchants who mention admin are talking ********,even if FB had not stepped in other buyers were in the wings,and again will step up to the mark.
            Don't really want to argue with you coz I hope you are right, but I would not call myself a Doom and Gloom Merchant more a realist. I don't remember any other buyers in the wings, as I remember it we were hours from administration. If there are buyers out there great as there is nothing more that I want than to not see the name of QPR dragged through the mud, but I really can't remember any serious offers in the past. I know BP and his investors, they all live local to me and to my knowledge they haven't got the money to buy out FB and co. So the only other option is the Mittals who I have heard are not keen anymore, maybe its part of their plan but that is a big risk to take.
            RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Originally posted by kingo View Post
              Don't really want to argue with you coz I hope you are right, but I would not call myself a Doom and Gloom Merchant more a realist. I don't remember any other buyers in the wings, as I remember it we were hours from administration. If there are buyers out there great as there is nothing more that I want than to not see the name of QPR dragged through the mud, but I really can't remember any serious offers in the past. I know BP and his investors, they all live local to me and to my knowledge they haven't got the money to buy out FB and co. So the only other option is the Mittals who I have heard are not keen anymore, maybe its part of their plan but that is a big risk to take.
              I can say with 100% honesty that other buyers were in the wings,some would have pulled out and some just did not have the cash,however we would have had a buyer,not with the money this lot have but we have not really seen much of that.

In my opinion you need 1 buyer and not a consortium,bit like a goverment witout a majority, nothing ever gets done.

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
                I can say with 100% honesty that other buyers were in the wings,some would have pulled out and some just did not have the cash,however we would have had a buyer,not with the money this lot have but we have not really seen much of that.

In my opinion you need 1 buyer and not a consortium,bit like a goverment witout a majority, nothing ever gets done.
                As I said, I hope you are right because all that I want is to carry on watching QPR as I have for over 40 years. The one thing I could not go through again is administration, not that we are over the last one yet with the 'ABC' loan still with us under another name. If there are buyers out there then great but if there are not we could be in big trouble.

By the way I hope for stability sake MH stays and hopefully makes a good go of it, by the sound of the reports from Blackpool fans we did well today.
                RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

I seem to recall some talk of 'other offers' at the time Briatore came in.
                  Be nice to Minty

Comment

Working...
                  X