just back at the pub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Magic View Post
    We played very well today. Started off poorly though and they took the lead after hall was done up the right hand side. Adel scored a very cheeky peno after a somewhat soft hand ball. Then we really kicked on but they scored from edge of box maybe with a cheeky flick. Was a real kick in the teeth but we pushed on and Connolly scored a ****ing superb volley right infront of us. Well deserved point and we played well seeing as we might have got a hammering after early goal. Special mention to Hogan who was lively and gave his shirt away at the end, really showed desire and skill welcome back!
    Sounds good also that the players showed there appreciation of the fans that travelled, a good result all round.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Hogans enthusiasm might spread to other players , and then maybe the crowd . Keep him in the side
      Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by conners View Post
        I like the way Hogan conducts himself. A good young player. Would love to see him given a good run in the team. Would like to see us use the last few months of the season to try and build a young team around the likes of him, German, Balanta etc.
        I would loved to have seen players like them in our promotion team from yester year, but within a team I was told I would have to pay the 6th highest amount in England for a ST, for a better match day experiance, absolutley not.

They raised the expectation and price accordingly, which I was happy to go along with and now they are lowering the expectation, will the ST price fall as well ?

Comment

Marks & Spencer thought they could charge what they wanted for their average food, because they sold it as "M&S (boutique) food, and as it was good quality, people would pay for it. Along came Waitrose and taught them a lesson by charging a good price, for good quality food, and M&S are now screwed.

If Scott was in W12 on Tuesday on a freebie (why & how) which looked really busy, how many otheres were freebies whren the ground was empty ?

Comment

Originally posted by conners View Post
            I like the way Hogan conducts himself. A good young player. Would love to see him given a good run in the team. Would like to see us use the last few months of the season to try and build a young team around the likes of him, German, Balanta etc.

I too agree with funny face Conners (ooh I feel dirty) :bad_smile:

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
              I too agree with funny face Conners (ooh I feel dirty) :bad_smile:
              just in case mate

Comment

I have already scrubbed myself with a scourer and bleech! :cry:

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                  I have already scrubbed myself with a scourer and bleech! :cry:

Comment

Gosh, it's catching. I am agreeing with him too! Build around these youth players now without a doubt. They need a run in the team. Where they lack in experience they will more than make up for in hunger. Get rid of the big time charlies and start from scratch.

I disagree with Paul Mason as I think the majority of fans would appreciate this method and after the last 2 years debacle it would be a refreshing sight to see.

Shows what MH thinks of Ramage and Borrowdale picking who he did yesterday. Bit like saying anythings better than these two. How this club has been allowed to caost on withour proper full backs is beyond me.

Comment

I thought that too lofty re. your point on borowdale and ramage....almost like a plead to the board, WE NEED A DECENT FULLBACK!!!

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                        Marks & Spencer thought they could charge what they wanted for their average food, because they sold it as "M&S (boutique) food, and as it was good quality, people would pay for it. Along came Waitrose and taught them a lesson by charging a good price, for good quality food, and M&S are now screwed.

If Scott was in W12 on Tuesday on a freebie (why & how) which looked really busy, how many otheres were freebies whren the ground was empty ?
                        W12 ?

don't belittle me sir
                        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

A few more points,

Hall was very poor at right back, I know thats not his position but still, both goals originated down their left hand side.

The facilities at Blackpool are very poor and I wont be rushing back

Ageymang was complete toss, I'd deffo give German a start (if Simmo needs a rest) because he looked strong and lively.

Taarabt was very good, at the center of all our play, he's got to start imo.

Comment

oh and i'd also keep Harford till the end of the season, and don't rush the decision on the next manager!

Comment

Working...
                            X