good result imo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good result imo

under the circumstances, 2-2 away to an in-form blackpool side is a good result. wasn't there, i listened to it on bbc radio london. thought we started poorly, but played well in the second half. hall at fault for the first goal (surprise surprise) and i have been told he was at fault for the second, but i didnt hear the goal being scored, so i cant comment.
    taarabt frustrated me a little bit...great player on his day, but sometimes he uses that trickery of his a bit too much and loses the ball.
    MOM for me was matt connolly. strong defensively and scored what sounded like an absolute peach of a goal.

good result rangers.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

For the first time ever Im looking forward to the football league show.

Agree, great result.
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
      For the first time ever Im looking forward to the football league show.

Agree, great result.
      Yeah gotta see Connolly's goal, sounded good
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
        under the circumstances, 2-2 away to an in-form blackpool side is a good result. wasn't there, i listened to it on bbc radio london. thought we started poorly, but played well in the second half. hall at fault for the first goal (surprise surprise) and i have been told he was at fault for the second, but i didnt hear the goal being scored, so i cant comment.
        taarabt frustrated me a little bit...great player on his day, but sometimes he uses that trickery of his a bit too much and loses the ball.
        MOM for me was matt connolly. strong defensively and scored what sounded like an absolute peach of a goal.

good result rangers.
        Agreed. They are high up the table for a reason, so a point is a decent result in the circumstances, or regardless of the circumstances really.

Comment

It was a good result but looking at the table we are still 4 points off the play off positions and have dropped a place too. So with all the positives there is reality.
          Queens Park Rangers
          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

It was a good result and hopefully Mick can build on this.

Comment

A very good result,well done lads.

Comment

At last something about QPR to be happy about, an excellent result considering the disruption to their preparation. Well done Mick and the players and those who went up there.
                RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Happy Days!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X