Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

taraabt = marmite.

Comment

Lets come to a conclusion eh lads and lasses Taarabt is like marmite. You either love him or hate him. SIMPLES

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
        taraabt = marmite.
        OMFG how weird and I didn't even see this post :waaaht:

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
          taraabt = marmite.
          Originally posted by Cait. View Post
          Lets come to a conclusion eh lads and lasses Taarabt is like marmite. You either love him or hate him. SIMPLES
          great minds...etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
            I agree with that totally. He infuriates me as a player and clearly frustrates other players. He plays for himself not the team... not what we want.
            Spot on!

Comment

to be honest i am not his biggest fan as i think his attitude sometimes appears to be wrong however today i thought he was excellent. 1st half he was the only QPR player who looked like he could make something happen... Agyemang upfront with him was totally useless from start to finish... when Hogan came on him and Tarrabt worked well together...

Comment

We are Queens Park Rangers...this is the club for Mavericks...of Rodney and Stan and Roy...the tradition can continue with Adel.

Please sign him up permanently.

Comment

Parejo MK 11. The sooner another team want to buy him, the more chance we might have of doing well.

Comment

Working...
                  X