flavio leaving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flavio leaving

im not sure if its good or bad that FLAV GOES,so there fore im not going to be too botherd whether he goes or stays,but i need to thank him for helping us in promoting qpr,but FLAV HAS MADE ONE TERRIBLE MISTAKE.........jim gregory realised the whole secret to qprs success.........was the MANAGER
    a manager is everything to the success of our football club........jim smith purchased ferdinand for 10 000 pound gerry francis bought crounch for 60 000
    and that really is the secret ingriediant to qprs success
    AND NO MATTER HOW OWNERS OF QPR TRY THEY WONT GET US UP INTO THE PREM WITH OUT A MANAGER WITH A TRIED AND TESTED TRACK RECORD
    OF BUYING PLAYERS

kinell routs old son...........very well put..........no speckled hen yet then
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

well

well i think flav means well.but he cant go into the conferance to find brilliant players because that gift to see a player............. is a very rare gift indeed
      god only knows ...............only the great venables purchased players hardly making mistakes,youve only got to mention sammy kogoe to gerry and he wants to rush off,as quick as a flash

Comment

RFE would you considering becoming the next manager?
        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Well the latest i have heard is that Flavio will leave if we do not make the play offs this season, with another factor being that there is a baby on the way. IMO i think this may be good for the club and do not mind staying in the Championship until we sort ourselves out. There is a possibility that the Mittals will buy his share making them the major shareholders and we can look forward as they are both Rangers supporters who know the history of the club and both live in West London. Heres Hoping it works out this way.
          Queens Park Rangers
          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
            Well the latest i have heard is that Flavio will leave if we do not make the play offs this season, with another factor being that there is a baby on the way. IMO i think this may be good for the club and do not mind staying in the Championship until we sort ourselves out. There is a possibility that the Mittals will buy his share making them the major shareholders and we can look forward as they are both Rangers supporters who know the history of the club and both live in West London. Heres Hoping it works out this way.

From what source have you heard there is a possibility that The Mittals will buy us???

Comment

perhaps

perhaps mick harford,is this magical manager,that can re build our club,lets hope so

Comment

Originally posted by shania View Post
                From what source have you heard there is a possibility that The Mittals will buy us???
                Radio 2 earlier today.
                Queens Park Rangers
                NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

I have heard from a source that we will win the Champions league in three years!............................................ lol... oh give over you lot!.. DFE agree with you mate!

Comment

give

give me a manager,Who can re build there pride,then we can achieve anything
                    but keep sacking them,and only heartache can bring
                    venners gerry or ollie is who we need
                    these managers are a dying breed
                    Last edited by THE FLYING COW; 05-02-2010, 10:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X