Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shania View Post
    But what is the option??:tired::tired::tired:
    I would like to see the Mittal's take a more active role,but a couple of people have told me they are looking into buying into Leicester.

Don't know how true this is though.

Don't get me wrong,i think Flavio and co saved us from big trouble.But i don't think his arrogance and control-freak attitude is gonna do us any good.He has to let a manager manage for a start.And stop Paladini overseeing transfers.

Comment

I have heard the Leicester rumour as well.Regarding QPR; I wish the board could make "United" comments once in a while.If not Only, So that we could feel they are in this together. As it now comes across, it seems like there is quite a split amongst the boardmembers.The Mittals versus The F1 guys, if I may put it like that, Or more like that they doesnt actually care about us, the club. Anyway, if the latter is the case, then I am not against a sale.:surrender::surrender::embarrassed::electric_ shock:

Comment

If Briatore had us supporters at heart he would at least try to explain some of his ridiculous decisions he's made over the last 2 or 3 years. Instead he chooses to alienate us and continue to hire and fire people because his right hand man GP doesnt like them. In all he's made OUR club become more of a laughing stock than Liverpool. Id prefere it if he f cuked off

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
          I would like to see the Mittal's take a more active role,but a couple of people have told me they are looking into buying into Leicester.

Don't know how true this is though.

Don't get me wrong,i think Flavio and co saved us from big trouble.But i don't think his arrogance and control-freak attitude is gonna do us any good.He has to let a manager manage for a start.And stop Paladini overseeing transfers.
          Mittals wont buy into Leicester, no reason at all.

Mittals are long time Rangers supporters and both Live in West London, i believe they will take over Flavios share and continue to run the club but better.
          Queens Park Rangers
          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

He's met them. 100%

Comment

The mittals to Leicester rumour is laughable. Why would they invest there? I've heard that the large Asian community is the pulling factor, but to be honest that's ridiculous. Also, there's no way mandaric would sell either, with then doing so well in the league. If they invest any where else it'll be west ham.
              Last edited by New Cross R; 17-01-2010, 10:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                He's met them. 100%
                You reckon the Mittal's will go for Leicester mate?.

Big loss to us if they do.Would rather see Amit as chairman than Flavio.Sooner he is gone the better.

Comment

Working...
                X