Flavio Briatore planning to sell stake in QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flavio Briatore planning to sell stake in QPR

Flavio Briatore is considering selling his stake in Queens Park Rangers after 2½ years as chairman.

More...

I hope to Jeebus this is true.
    My love for QPR is truly skin deep.

Comment

Originally posted by ShalomHogan View Post
      Those ITK will know its been on the cards for at least the last 1-2 months

Flab is bottling it he doesnt feel he can take us any further

Have not heard anything postive from the Mittal family yet so I would expect a full takeover

Word is they have lost interest:very_sad:

Comment

Why? who are we going to get next!!!
        Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Very naive comment without any detail being made.

What you seem to fail to consider is that all the wealthy investers we have were only here becasue of Flavio. Whatever people think of him, he sold the club to them.

Given that it would appear they may have lost interest and be as disillusioned as the rest of us, what guarantees are there that they will take over and buy his shares? They're hardly raking in on their investment are they.

They are just as likely to tell him to sound out buyers with the intention of a total takeover, which could be good, but could equally be disastrous!!

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
            Why? who are we going to get next!!!
            The whole Briatore experiment has been a stagnating disaster, he's made us pay top 6 Premier League prices to become an unending laughing stock, it's time to call an end to the joke.
            Last edited by ShalomHogan; 16-01-2010, 10:19 AM.
            My love for QPR is truly skin deep.

Comment

theres 10 million reansons no-one will touch us yet, that loan
              Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

depends who buys it.

Comment

What about sponsors also, can they pull out too? Flav bought them on board, do we really wanna go back to cargiant and the like. Sellotape on the bum FFS
                  God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

There was multi million pounds worth of sponsors gone into QPR. I wonder how they are feeling? I would say that when the deals expire they will not renew.

Comment

Working...
                    X