what if

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what if

it is well known that palladini tried to buy into port vale and they knocked him back.
    so had they not 1/ Would this site be called we are the vale boys
    2/ Would qbp know where loftus rd was
    3/Would flavio know where stoke was
    4/would we still be a respected championship football club
    5/Would long time fans be able to voice thier views in a long running well known fanzine without fear of court action
    6/Would the lsa have some sort of power
    7/Would port vale have 500 differant fan groups
    8/Would fans at qpr or port vale want to kick the granny out of thier chairman/director of football
    9/ Would port vale fans have to watch aggy ramage borrowdale legs of wood fitz hall ect for years to come
    10/the year we went down would you have hit thier fans harder knowing as you do that they were to pass that bent eegit to us

oldschoolqpr

i want to buy you a beer

Comment

any time mate

Comment

I have a friend who is big mates with Bill Bratt the Vale chairman. And he told me that Gp basicaly tried to buy Vale with the promise of money but when they checked him out he couldn't sho that he actualy had the funds he said he had. It was all very dodgey to say the least. If I remember rightly it was something like the shares for control were 500k, GP offered around 150k with the "promise" that the rest would follow once he had taken control. He never elaborated where the remaining 350k would come from and he wanted the contract to be worded in such a way that the outstanding money never had to be paid. Im sure it was more complicated than I can explain but Bill said that he couldn't believe that he tried to pull the wool over their eyes in such an obvious manner. It didn't take long for the Vale board to show him the door.

Comment

Working...
        X