Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2.765 billion

Comment

No more than when Flab bought us. He may have spent millions on his playboy club with its chandoliers and given out huge contracts that the club can't afford, but the club remains riddled with debts and is still a mid-table Championship side.

Of course, the club should be much, much cheaper now we don't own the ground...

Thanks for getting us our 'saviour' Gianni, and Bye, Bye!

Comment

nowhere near that figure,under 10 and we still owe the loan

Comment

Depends really what Briatore and Bhatia want to do with the ground.

Comment

Bhatia/Mittal will have a say in whatever happens, it's partly their money that re-financed ABC. I would imagine AB/LM have first option to buy out FB. I'd like to see Amit given a chance, but can see all the current investors moving on.
            QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

with all the debt and what these have lent the club in transfers aint worth a lot probably get the club for a tenner and pay these cretins back about 20 million
              Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

I think we're worth more than when flavio bought us and certainly look a more viable option, real sponsers, better players and you can joke about chandeliers but LR has never looked so good even if they only painted ellerslie and the toilets are still rubbish. We have a decent training ground and even if we don't own it we have the money to rent it. Oh and our catering is top quality and has improved in the stands also.how about the fact we can actually afford a photo copier!
                All in all i think we're in much better shape so i think we should remember this when slating FB oh and the 10 million debt was here already so you can't blame him for that.

Comment

An asset is only worth what someone is willing to pay.

Taking into account any debts/loans etc.

Comment

dont think Flabio is the kind of businessman to sell at a loss or even to sell without making a fair amount on it

Comment

we'd be lucky to get a symbolic £1 for the club.

Take a genuine unblinkered look at the situation and it makes painful reading...

the club no longer has control over Loftus Road which it seems is the security for the loan from FB/AMs business to pay off ABC...

the clubs liabilities must surely be at the highest they have ever been...

players like Cerny, Hall, Agyemang, Vine, Cook, Routledge, Helguson, Buzsaky must all be on fantastic wages with long iron-clad salaries, and i would be amazed if the owners arent having to personally subsidise the payment of the wage bill and in turn PAYE/NIC liabilites to the Revenue

then of course you have all loans to directors and other investors including the above mentioned loan to FB/AMs company...

in turn what assets does the club really have?

i would suspect that it is only the valuation on the ground keeping the company solvent and it would appear that should payment be defaulted we would lose the ground anyway...

valuations on players registrations is likely to be another problem as in reality none of the players have any real market value - Vine, Cook, Agyemang, Helguson are likely to leave on free transfers and so we'll have to realise some massive losses on the disposal of the registrations....

in reality the debts are likely to be at their highest for a very long time if not in our history and tbh despite all the nudge nudge wink wink ********, the number of people who know our true debt level could probably be counted on one hand including the chief auditors....

if someone wanted to come in and completely clear the debts and put us on an even keel then i would be surprised if they came away with change from £40m :(

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
                        we'd be lucky to get a symbolic £1 for the club.

Take a genuine unblinkered look at the situation and it makes painful reading...

the club no longer has control over Loftus Road which it seems is the security for the loan from FB/AMs business to pay off ABC...

the clubs liabilities must surely be at the highest they have ever been...

players like Cerny, Hall, Agyemang, Vine, Cook, Routledge, Helguson, Buzsaky must all be on fantastic wages with long iron-clad salaries, and i would be amazed if the owners arent having to personally subsidise the payment of the wage bill and in turn PAYE/NIC liabilites to the Revenue

then of course you have all loans to directors and other investors including the above mentioned loan to FB/AMs company...

in turn what assets does the club really have?

i would suspect that it is only the valuation on the ground keeping the company solvent and it would appear that should payment be defaulted we would lose the ground anyway...

valuations on players registrations is likely to be another problem as in reality none of the players have any real market value - Vine, Cook, Agyemang, Helguson are likely to leave on free transfers and so we'll have to realise some massive losses on the disposal of the registrations....

in reality the debts are likely to be at their highest for a very long time if not in our history and tbh despite all the nudge nudge wink wink ********, the number of people who know our true debt level could probably be counted on one hand including the chief auditors....

if someone wanted to come in and completely clear the debts and put us on an even keel then i would be surprised if they came away with change from £40m :(
                        But apart from that, we're in pretty good shape, right? :horror:

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
                          we'd be lucky to get a symbolic £1 for the club
                          Precisely and Flavio should consider himself very lucky if he gets that. Take the coin and run, I say. You got no one to blame but yourself for the club being valued so low today, Signor.
                          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                          X