How must the players feel...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How must the players feel...

... having one manager after the other? Constantly trying to prove your worth to the new bosses?

Wouldnt surprise me if players start asking for moves. Couldnt blame them either

Problem is, they seem comfortable.

They also seem to hold the aces over any manager
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

wouldn't surprise me either mate........changes in style...changes in training.....would get on my nerves as well...no matter what i was earning.

Comment

God I hope Mick really puts his foot down.
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
          God I hope Mick really puts his foot down.
          with the players or FB

Comment

Its a lot of the players fault that the managers keep coming and going. To much player power,needs to stop.

Comment

they need a good bit of old fashioned physical intimidation from big mick. He should give Buzacky a beating if he gives him stick in the dressing room. All flav would have to do is back the manager then and whatever mick says will go. Its that simple.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Possibly.

Only problem i think is people are jumping on these 'rumors' of bust ups between players and management as fact when lets be honest we dont know because we werent there.

The fact that Hart came out and said he enjoyed working with the players after leaving speaks volumes for me.

I do think Harford is more suited personality wise to the job more then Magilton and Hart as he seems strict but controlled.

Magilton was a loose cannon, just listen to some of his interviews whereas Hart seemed to layed back.

Just my view of course.

Comment

Probably right, but listening to Hart for about 20 minutes, would be great for crying babies........
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Probably right, but listening to Hart for about 20 minutes, would be great for crying babies........
                    Haha, yes your right. He seemed to take ages to answer any questions.

Mr Qblock, will you be gracing us with your attendance tomorrow? I feel a win coming on!

Comment

To be honest, think watching Hart was the final nail in the coffin for me, I scrapped Blackpool and the last away game, now feel a little bit revatalised so going Forest..

Have even asked now for Saturday radio show to be Sunday nights so that I can go back to going away games..

Comment

To be honest, think watching Hart was the final nail in the coffin for me, I scrapped Blackpool and the last away game, now feel a little bit revatalised so going Forest..

Have even asked now for Saturday radio show to be Sunday nights so that I can go back to going away games..
                        Dont give up that easily mate, you know QPR, when the chips are down they usually pull a rabbit out the hat. WBA for example

Comment

Originally posted by Voiceofreason View Post
                          Possibly.

Only problem i think is people are jumping on these 'rumors' of bust ups between players and management as fact when lets be honest we dont know because we werent there.

The fact that Hart came out and said he enjoyed working with the players after leaving speaks volumes for me.

I do think Harford is more suited personality wise to the job more then Magilton and Hart as he seems strict but controlled.

Magilton was a loose cannon, just listen to some of his interviews whereas Hart seemed to layed back.

Just my view of course.
                          Yeah, but he also spoke highly of the fans, yet he could absolutely no support from them. Just seems like a polite proud guy being generous.

Comment

Originally posted by Voiceofreason View Post
                            Dont give up that easily mate, you know QPR, when the chips are down they usually pull a rabbit out the hat. WBA for example
                            if they wanted a scapegoat for the rest of the season,they should have stayed with bircham and gallen. Now we a failed conferance manager who thought we were not good enough for him not so long ago

Comment

Which is why we should of bombed out Buzsaky aswell as Magilton,let them know whos in charge.

Comment

Working...
                              X