Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evening Standard.. Claim "Hart Refusal To Play Two Italians"

led to his departure:cry::cry::cry:

States that Hart had said that Pellicori and Alberti were not good enough, only to be overidden by Flavio !! They were both at training today..

"It is thought That Briatore continued to seek an active role in team selection, but Hart wanted to stamp his authority in on-the pitch matters"

It is understood by the Standard, Hart's solicitor phoned club officials to confirm "his client was leaving"
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

standard hate us think its cow testicals

Comment

well, no-one's been playing them

Does worry me, they were at training today though:(
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        led to his departure:cry::cry::cry:

States that Hart had said that Pellicori and Alberti were not good enough, only to be overidden by Flavio !! They were both at training today..

"It is thought That Briatore continued to seek an active role in team selection, but Hart wanted to stamp his authority in on-the pitch matters"

It is understood by the Standard, Hart's solicitor phoned club officials to confirm "his client was leaving"
        As much as i am inclined to believe this, i wonder why albeaky never featured apart from under sousa?

Comment

cant believe this , they didnt get a look in under Magilton either

Comment

if true then what is the point anymore....will just be one failure after another.

Comment

also states

It is believed that Hart had become infuirated with Briatore's interference both in the dressing room and in the club transfers policy.

By the way I might owe someone an apology

Where is that post from about 10 days ago, saying that Hart was on verge of leaving??

Cannot find it anywhere !!

Comment

Maybe Flavio woke up one day and decided that the answer to our poor form was to play these two.

Yeah, yeah, i know...but nothing would suprise me anymore.

Comment

the standard isnt allowed anywhere near the club fb barred them and wanted to take them to court, never write anything good about us and alberti on the bench woudnt bother me anyway

Comment

i thought pelican had already gone...done deal and all that.......

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                      also states

It is believed that Hart had become infuirated with Briatore's interference both in the dressing room and in the club transfers policy.

By the way I might owe someone an apology

Where is that post from about 10 days ago, saying that Hart was on verge of leaving??

Cannot find it anywhere !!
                      Peter ranger was his name. the new itk king of wearetherumourboys.com

Comment

Pete - it was posted on pete rangers mad ranger fans site.You know pete from the old messageboard days.When he ran the story and someone printed it on here - he got slated as an attention seeker.I replied that he wasn't.

His address is:http://pete-ranger.websitetoolbox.com/ - its still on his first page as Exclusive...

Comment

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...ad.php?t=44364

Comment

and HA9 bless his heart said it was utter rubbish.......

Comment

quaz - that was who i was trying to quailfy it with.Pete @ Pete rangers couldn't give a toss what people think.He never posted it over her - his m/board is just for a few old friends from the old MB days...

Comment

Working...
                              X