Red Nose Day gathers pace??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Nose Day gathers pace??

I see the clown protest noted on dot org has attracted some media attention with the national red tops being in touch.

I've posted on that thread my views.

half of me says do it

the other half isn't so sure

What I do hope is that Huey, Loui and Duey are prepared to meet with the fans (and not just their back slappers who have pictures taken with one of them in pubs around W12) and try some re-building of faith and bridges

There may be trouble ahead (again) :very_sad:
    I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

no one has a clear aim

i don't see how dressing as a clown will influence the board

one person has suggested it and a few have jumped on the bandwagon unless its affilated to an organisation (LSA/FOQPR etc) it wont get off the ground.

stupid idea

Comment

why does it have to be affiliated to a fans group to get off the ground? The 2 mentioned groups are hardly revolutionary movements are they no disrespect to friends etc

Comment

Originally posted by deepseahoop View Post
        why does it have to be affiliated to a fans group to get off the ground? The 2 mentioned groups are hardly revolutionary movements are they no disrespect to friends etc
        because it needs leadership and organisation. who is going to take the lead. who will speak on behalf of the group etc etc

you need to say we are (the group) and we want............

it will go down alot better. there has been talk on message boards before about protest many did not happen.

Comment

Working...
        X