Protest time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kingo View Post
    You really don't get it do you. If you force their hand and they ship out and call in their loans then unless someone comes in and buys, and their were not many real offers last time, then we are in admin again, 10 poits deduction and relegation. And possibly worse.
    wouldn't FB lose too much if he let the club go into admin?

Comment

Originally posted by conners View Post
      No, but i go along with every word. Sit near Briatore and the guy is passionate about QPR. The bloke probably wants success more than we do.

Don't doubt that for a minute, but sometimes he should play it a bit more cool. I wouldn't mind poking the bird next door, but it don't mean it's right to go banging on her door every ten mins

Comment

There has to be some form of action here, singing songs doesnt get anywhere, protesting against the board, i agree we dont want to drive the money men out as we will not survive but they must learn that they are running the football club but leave the manager to get on with it.

Managers should be given a budget and a target, if they fail, they get sacked maybe.

At rangers it doesnt seem to work that way does it??

Hart said he had no target? Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by qpr1882 View Post
          Well said, also he paid of our ABC loan which was around £20M i believe?
          erm think your find i took a loan to pay abc off, dont get me wrong am thankful as the loan is from a proper bank, not those evil crooks abc

Comment

exactly surely the GOAL would be a good start

Comment

Originally posted by conners View Post
              No, but i go along with every word. Sit near Briatore and the guy is passionate about QPR. The bloke probably wants success more than we do.
              doubt it

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                wouldn't FB lose too much if he let the club go into admin?
                Russo was prepared to do it at Watford, I really don't think it is wise to even risk it. Many seem convinced that the Mittals are going to come in, in an ideal world great but I am not cinvinced they will.
                RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
                  [/B]I wouldn't mind poking the bird next door, but it don't mean it's right to go banging on her door every ten mins
                  cue a smack round the head from the missus

also every ten minutes...you leave it that long.......

Comment

get your information right pal briatore has not paid off any of the abc loan just refinanced it at a cheaper apr these ****s have no intentions of paying that loan off, because they know they will bail out very soon.

Comment

Originally posted by kingo View Post
                      Russo was prepared to do it at Watford, I really don't think it is wise to even risk it. Many seem convinced that the Mittals are going to come in, in an ideal world great but I am not cinvinced they will.
                      totally agree mate.....but i think FB's ego is that big he would let the club go into admin to prove a point...so people should be careful what they wish for.

Comment

Working...
                      X