sorry but ive got some bad News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sorry but ive got some bad News

i reported routledge wasnt going earlier, well its true that hes not going to boro £1.5 m but wayne is available it a club matches the asking price which i dont know how much.
    the club want to reduce the wage bill and fitz will be made availabe on a free, these 2 alone will save the club 200k a month madness!!!
    the club want to put a proper wage structure inplace and 3 or 4 player are above that.
    i personally have no problem with a wage structure burnley went up with it.
    what i do have a problem with is selling of players, we all know wayne will be a blow if he goes, but so will it be if aggy, hall and vine go as will leave our sqaud thread bare of players we actually own, thats why ledge and angelo were put on longer contracts which make me think that the top wage will be between 12 and 15 per week?
    imagine you take simpson and adel out of the squad sell wr fitz aggy and vine what are we left with.
    think flavio thought he could do this project on the cheap but didnt think about wages.
    need to get rid of gainni imo bring in a manager like nigel atkins give him a budget and let him get on with.

straight swap with quashie??....lol

Comment

Aggy Hall and Vine????

We'll cope

Comment

routledge is on his way............fact...........though not bothered as he is like my ex missus....fantastic when we first meet but got right on my #### after a while!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by eghamhoop View Post
          i reported routledge wasnt going earlier, well its true that hes not going to boro £1.5 m but wayne is available it a club matches the asking price which i dont know how much.
          the club want to reduce the wage bill and fitz will be made availabe on a free, these 2 alone will save the club 200k a month madness!!!
          the club want to put a proper wage structure inplace and 3 or 4 player are above that.
          i personally have no problem with a wage structure burnley went up with it.
          what i do have a problem with is selling of players, we all know wayne will be a blow if he goes, but so will it be if aggy, hall and vine go as will leave our sqaud thread bare of players we actually own, thats why ledge and angelo were put on longer contracts which make me think that the top wage will be between 12 and 15 per week?
          imagine you take simpson and adel out of the squad sell wr fitz aggy and vine what are we left with.
          think flavio thought he could do this project on the cheap but didnt think about wages.
          need to get rid of gainni imo bring in a manager like nigel atkins give him a budget and let him get on with.

Mate, i hope you have got this spot on for your sake. This is going to pi$$ alot of people off

Comment

Every player has a price at every club,we are no different.

Comment

Originally posted by rblockells View Post
              Aggy Hall and Vine????

We'll cope
              we wont there sqaud players and if they go were thread bare, they can only go if we get PERMANANT replacements

Comment

Originally posted by eghamhoop View Post
                we wont there sqaud players and if they go were thread bare, they can only go if we get PERMANANT replacements
                Dean windass is available?

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
                  Mate, i hope you have got this spot on for your sake. This is going to pi$$ alot of people off
                  i dont think its a bad thing really if the board explain this to us, then what you do is sign young hungry players ie hooper and they wont cost the earth in wages.

Comment

i don't want Routledge to go but maybe in the long-term getting rid of half the squad and bringing in fresh faces is what the club needs right now i think.

Comment

Routledge is not going anywhere according to my sauces.

Quashie deal held up because his daughter is ill (pretty sure it is daughter)
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

pete he may not go if the players choice but the club wants the high wage earners of the bill

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Mate your sources are about as reliable as a wet fart

Comment

Don't care if Routledge goes (well and truely over-rated) and I'm so excited about Quashie - not.

Comment

i may be speaking out of turn as i have never met him. But after seeing WR and Ephraim on Soccer Am the other month - Ephraim came away looking like a real sound bloke. WR came across like a complete nob.
                              He doesn't seem to me like someone who'll be up for a fight. He's still young but has had quite a few clubs already.
                              Like i say, i might be wrong. Hope he proves me wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X