• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Step one - Boo and chant your manager

Step 2 - Make manager walk

Step 3 - petitions to get Paladini out

Step 4 - demonstrations to get Flav out

Step 5 - GP and FB leave

Step 6 - A knight in shining armour comes over the horizon and buys us and everything is great

Am I the only one who thinks this masterplan has a bit of a flaw, what if Step 6 doesn't happen and we end up in administation again. Or is there another Step 6 that I don't know about ?
    RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

You are right and step 6 seems a very big question?

Comment

I think realisticly step 6 is we go into administration and get relegated.

Comment

Give Harford a chance...............Then he can walk.
        Queens Park Rangers
        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by kingo View Post
          Step 2 - Make manager walk

Step 3 - petitions to get Paladini out

Step 4 - demonstrations to get Flav out

Step 5 - GP and FB leave

Step 6 - A knight in shining armour comes over the horizon and buys us and everything is great

Am I the only one who thinks this masterplan has a bit of a flaw, what if Step 6 doesn't happen and we end up in administation again. Or is there another Step 6 that I don't know about ?
          many people just want Paladini out

Comment

complete step three and things will be better

Comment

So Hart left because the fans made him, by booing a couple of his decisions??

That's news to me, and every other reporter I've read today.
              Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by Sam-QPR View Post
                complete step three and things will be better
                spot on.. i don't want FB to go

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
                  So Hart left because the fans made him, by booing a couple of his decisions??

That's news to me, and every other reporter I've read today.
                  So you honestly think the chants on Tuesday had nothing to do with making his mind up, I have supported QPR all my life and I would have walked away after Tuesday.

Comment

Originally posted by W10 RANGER View Post
                    spot on.. i don't want FB to go
                    So you don't think there is a big risk that a demo against the board might make him decide to quit and call in his loans, coz that is what I think will happen.

Comment

So you honestly think the chants on Tuesday had nothing to do with making his mind up, I have supported QPR all my life and I would have walked away after Tuesday.
                      No, I wouldn't. But we're all different.

Reading all reports today, and Harts own comments through the LMA.... he is not blaming fan moaning for his reasons to walk out.

LMA STATEMENT.
                      "“I am able to say that Paul Hart has left the football club. I understand that he was very unhappy with certain situations which have to remain confidential and felt that resignation was in the best interests of all concerned."

People can read what they want into that... and I'm sure they will.
                      Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Kingo - you are right. Step 6 is apocalyptic. And there is no other outcome to the one you say. Meltdown.

And to make matters worse by the time you have gone to your step 3 you have cast the runes and may not be able to stop it. I'm not trying to get poetic or dramatic- it is just if you start down this road you need to know where you are going. This whole debate has been hijacked by a v v small group of people who seem intent on killing rangers off. It is peversely making me all maternal about Fabio. I watched him on Tuesday while the chants at Hart were in full swing (the cheap seats meant we could sneak along and all get up close!) and I genuinely felt sorry for him. He may not have done everything right but he hasn't done that much wrong. Nothing that tips the balance from being Rangers' saviou anyway.

Comment

So you don't think there is a big risk that a demo against the board might make him decide to quit and call in his loans, coz that is what I think will happen.
                          not if is directed at him.. which it wont be, as most am sure want GP out

Comment

Originally posted by stanley75 View Post
                            Kingo - you are right. Step 6 is apocalyptic. And there is no other outcome to the one you say. Meltdown.

And to make matters worse by the time you have gone to your step 3 you have cast the runes and may not be able to stop it. I'm not trying to get poetic or dramatic- it is just if you start down this road you need to know where you are going. This whole debate has been hijacked by a v v small group of people who seem intent on killing rangers off. It is peversely making me all maternal about Fabio. I watched him on Tuesday while the chants at Hart were in full swing (the cheap seats meant we could sneak along and all get up close!) and I genuinely felt sorry for him. He may not have done everything right but he hasn't done that much wrong. Nothing that tips the balance from being Rangers' saviou anyway.
                            I'm glad I am not the only one who sees the danger of what some of these posters are advocating. I am seriously worried that my club won't exist soon due to this short sighted campaign. I am not a pro Paladini man at all but I can see how this is all going to end up. I was an angry young man who invaded the pitch to get Thompson out and cheered when Chris Wright took over, how wrong was I.

Comment

Yes. I totally agree. We seem to be getting driven by an incredibly small group with more time on their hands than most, if you know what I mean. Internet users who are one-hand and one topic thinkers. Even if I give them the benefit of the doubt that they worry about our club, then the bottom line is they're wrong - they will kill it if we listened to them. And they don't deserve that benefit- they are not worried about our club at all, they want their own way. And all of it is an endless cycle of blame. They've all annoyed me so much they've drawn me into this typing thing which I really really don't do. But they want to be aware they are not the only ones at rangers. Far far from it. I would make it my own little mission to make sure that everyone knew that if they want to start this nonsense about protests and pretend they are acting in my name.

Comment

Working...
                              X