Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    The only player now coming in I believe,

is Quashie..
    Oh dear. Relefagtion fight it is then

Comment

Originally posted by Sprocket View Post
      Oh dear. Relefagtion fight it is then
      firmly believe the squad we have is too good to be relagated,if harford plays our best players in their best positions we will not be relagated.

Comment

no sh1t!

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
          firmly believe the squad we have is too good to be relagated,if harford plays our best players in their best positions we will not be relagated.
          I thought the aim was to be looking up not down.

Comment

Never been called the grim reaper before.I really hope we sign Kitson Quashie Killgallon Cousins (but not Folan)Sh....u...Voltz - but there are only 16 more days......Managers could be sacked by then you know !

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
              What's got into you Matthew, you've bcome quite positive of late! On paper it is far to strong to go down bu I wouldn't rule anything out with out club!

Comment

I think if Harfod (given time) can sort the players out and the tactics he could do quite well with that squad as its still pretty decent on paper....

Comment

WTF, i see this as a good thing and have trust in Harford he sounds positive, lets just go with it and be positive and support our team as much as we can, we need them and they need us.

Anyway, have we really got much choice?
                  Queens Park Rangers
                  NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

IF Quashie does come in (As pete suggests may be on) do you think he'll fit in nicely with harford and the squad given the change of circumstances?

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                      I guess all new signings either permanently or on loan are now suspended which will please some of those in the current squad who may have visions of losing their place in the team :(
                      Paul, is that so!!!

i thought the manager didn't have a say in the matter :devil:

could be wrong tho

Comment

hilarious. well if he is the only one coming in it shows the board have given up:shocked::eyes_droped:

Comment

Working...
                        X