One way to sort out this mess

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One way to sort out this mess

Bring back every manager that we've removed since the take over, sit them on a round table and ask each one where they thought it was going wrong.

This might be the only way they can get to the bottom of it and start to move forwards.

Enough is enough!

MYU mate: there is no mystery. Everyone (bar perhaps you, C Block Peter, Gianni and Flavio) realise that the constant chopping of managers makes it impossible for the club to function. There is nothing to discuss. We just need the penny to drop with a few people who don't quite seem to get the obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post

Enough is enough!
      was that Donna Summer who sang that?
      oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

I disagree with you and if the board knew the problem we wouldn't be here today, I'm sure they didn't want this to happen or did they?

Sometimes people need to know first had if they are at fault and they will only ever get this if they are being told face to face, it takes others to let you know and not just on a Internet forum... as they say the truth hurts.

One minute we read Adel had something to do with Hart leaving, the next it's Flavio, and some say it's Gianni but anyone know the for real?

For the long term sake of QPR FC something like this needs to take place and I feel it's our past managers who can do this and send a message out.

Comment

Working...
        X